Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

PREM & KAREENA!!

😃kareena deserves somebody who is ready to do anythin for her. Tushar loves Mrs.Sood, and😊 Prem loves the real Kareena!!!!😊 I totally think tat prem and kareena should be 2gether.👏

dramaqueen thumbnail

at first i thought that prem was being selfish but not any more i am sort of happy that he left and ti think of it he is a very good friend and i think i blame his mom not him

desi gurl thumbnail

I don't think Prem is being a jerk. He can't control his emotions. No one can. Prem loved Kareena from day one. but realized it now. That is definately not his fault. + he like Kareena for who she is even if she says 100000000 lies. Kareena is his ⭐️.

sry. i dont mean to offend anyone, but i was just speaking (typing) my mind

ejaz4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I think it's not Prems fault at all, like he wanted to, I think if he had a choice, he would have chosen not to love Kareen becuase Tusha r and all, but it happened, plus they look better togehter, and also Didn't Prem leave to Chandigargh to get away from Kareena so she can have peaceful life with Tushar, anyways I think Prem and Kareena look better together as a couple, what do you think?

sarina_202 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dramaqueen

hi guys, don't you think that prem is acting like a jerk and he should stop likeing kareena! i think he should because he knows that she likes tushar and i think that prem is beind selfish 🤢

just because he likes someone..he is being selfish? how is it his fault that she already likes someone?

have you not noticed the chemistry they have between each other...?

ejaz4eva thumbnail
I don't think she likes Tushar, I mean yeah, she's running after him, but I think she really likes Prem, but just dosen't know it, and when Prem's not at radio Curry, she's all sad. Fighting is  sign of love Right, Prem And KAREENA?
ejaz4eva thumbnail
KAREENA AND PREM ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ejaz4eva thumbnail

IF ANY ONE THINKS PREM A JERK, I UNDERSTAND WHY!!!!!!!!!!1 BUT MAYBE YOU NEED TO THINK ABOUT LOVE, IT JUST HAPPEN!

Ejaz IS Cute DON'T YOU THINK SO, I DO!

teenindia_usa thumbnail
PREM IS A DORK < A JERK< AND ANY OTHER NAME I CAN THINK OFF. KAREENA AND TUSHAR ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
teenindia_usa thumbnail
PREM IS A TOTSAL SOB HIS MOM IS A LOONEY AND SO IS RADIO CURRY!!!!!