do you think is prem being a jerk

dramaqueen thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys, don't you think that prem is acting like a jerk and he should stop likeing kareena! i think he should because he knows that she likes tushar and i think that prem is beind selfish 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cherry thumbnail

If there is nothing from his side,how will the serial run more than a year?😉.

All serials end up having one to many or many to one relationships.

tinkerbell2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i don't think prem is being a jerk he can't help if he's in love with kareena 😃
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tinkerbell2090

i don't think prem is being a jerk he can't help if he's in love with kareena 😃

yeah so true 😳 😳
Bombgirl4eva thumbnail
oh dramaqueen ..u live in US right? and u saw that episod when he was burning teh divorce papers today???/ but girl dint u see how in the end he looked at teh divorce papers and felt guilty for what he did....plus in tommorows episode he is going to give her the divorce papers and leave for punjab..he is going to leave kareen alone with her love (tushar) without caring for his happiness...what r u saying .he is teh nicest freind anyone could have...he is SO nota jerk....

infact i think tushar isa jerk..well not ajerk..i dunno whta..but whenever i see kareena and tushar togetha like in todays episode..i felt liek ..what teh hell..where do u come from...i dont he deserves her...

but i am happy taht she will end up with prem!😃

bomby!
krazee_gurl thumbnail

Bombgirl4eva i agree with u strongly, Prem is a gr8 person, he is not a jerk. Prem only wants Kareena to be happy. Kareena needs to reaslize this too. Prem trusts her blindly, but Tushar does not. Love is based on trust and on understanding each other. Kareena and Prem share a special bond, which Tushar will never share with Kareena.

sarekpar ek aisa shucks hai jo tumhare liye apne jan bhi dedega... veer zaara, i feel this line kind relates to prem and kareena.😕

anonmember thumbnail
No way, Prem is NOT a jerk. He's getting a little jealous now but isn't that normal? He doesn't like Kareena, he LOVES Kareena. He just can't stop loving her. And he isn't selfish! Why else would he have helped Kareena to get Tushar? He broke his engagment with Ruhi for Kareena's sake! If anyone is being selfish right now, I would say maybe Kareena. She doesn't mean anyone harm but I guess she is too caught up in her dream world with Tushar. I think Prem should confess his feelings- his mother is right because the worst thing that can happen is that she'll say no. Edited by sonynyu - 19 years ago
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He was being unfair he can't sacrifice for his love love means sacrifice how can do that to Kareena and be unfair
dkdisha thumbnail

omg yes for sure prem is being selfish i cant stand him now i want prem and kareena just to be friends. and tushar and kareena to be toghethor

Jessi 😊

sumit.savla thumbnail
 I WILL TOTALLY SUPPORT PREM .............

& NO WAY HE IS SELFISH ,HE WANTED O SEE KAREENA HAPPY THTS Y HE LEFT MUMBAI & GONE AWAY FROM HER ...........

HE IS NICE PERSON & MIND MY WORDS KAREENA WILL CHOOSE PREM ONLY IF SHE HAVE TO MAKE CHOICE BETWEEN PREM & TUSHAR

AT PRESENT SHE DOESN'T KNOW THAT PREM LOVES HER,BUT WHEN SHE WILL KNOW THT SHE WILL GO WITH PREM

PREM KNOW HOW TO OBEY THE LOVE