India-Forums

Kareena Kareena
Kareena Kareena

do you think is prem being a jerk

dramaqueen Groupbie
dramaqueen
dramaqueen

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

hi guys, don't you think that prem is acting like a jerk and he should stop likeing kareena! i think he should because he knows that she likes tushar and i think that prem is beind selfish Dead

Cherry Groupbie
Cherry
Cherry

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged

If there is nothing from his side,how will the serial run more than a year?Wink.

All serials end up having one to many or many to one relationships.

tinkerbell2090 Goldie
tinkerbell2090
tinkerbell2090

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
i don't think prem is being a jerk he can't help if he's in love with kareena Big smile
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinkerbell2090

i don't think prem is being a jerk he can't help if he's in love with kareena Big smile

yeah so true Embarrassed Embarrassed
Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
oh dramaqueen ..u live in US right? and u saw that episod when he was burning teh divorce papers today???/ but girl dint u see how in the end he looked at teh divorce papers and felt guilty for what he did....plus in tommorows episode he is going to give her the divorce papers and leave for punjab..he is going to leave kareen alone with her love (tushar) without caring for his happiness...what r u saying .he is teh nicest freind anyone could have...he is SO nota jerk....

infact i think tushar isa jerk..well not ajerk..i dunno whta..but whenever i see kareena and tushar togetha like in todays episode..i felt liek ..what teh hell..where do u come from...i dont he deserves her...

but i am happy taht she will end up with prem!Big smile

bomby!
krazee_gurl Goldie
krazee_gurl
krazee_gurl

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 10:33pm | IP Logged

Bombgirl4eva i agree with u strongly, Prem is a gr8 person, he is not a jerk. Prem only wants Kareena to be happy. Kareena needs to reaslize this too. Prem trusts her blindly, but Tushar does not. Love is based on trust and on understanding each other. Kareena and Prem share a special bond, which Tushar will never share with Kareena.

sarekpar ek aisa shucks hai jo tumhare liye apne jan bhi dedega... veer zaara, i feel this line kind relates to prem and kareena.Confused

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
No way, Prem is NOT a jerk. He's getting a little jealous now but isn't that normal? He doesn't like Kareena, he LOVES Kareena. He just can't stop loving her. And he isn't selfish! Why else would he have helped Kareena to get Tushar? He broke his engagment with Ruhi for Kareena's sake! If anyone is being selfish right now, I would say maybe Kareena. She doesn't mean anyone harm but I guess she is too caught up in her dream world with Tushar. I think Prem should confess his feelings- his mother is right because the worst thing that can happen is that she'll say no.

Edited by sonynyu - 22 March 2005 at 11:11pm
ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged
He was being unfair he can't sacrifice for his love love means sacrifice how can do that to Kareena and be unfair

Go to top