Akash's Parents: The Greed Knows No Bound.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I get the feeling they want a wealthy bride for their son, which Monya does not fit into right now.

But once she becomes the princess and gets her rightful status--their tune will change. She is literally surrounded by so many adults that are wealth-hunger, prestige thirsty and blinded by greed.

Sad reality, but hopefully they don't use her or misuse her in any way!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Since the day they made their entry CVs have shown us their true face.  They don't only want a DIL but a working and rich DIL who can compensate all the expenses they did for Akash. 

Well said Coco when Moniya will be a Princess she will be surrounded only by greedy people.  Fortunately Dadisa and UV will be by her sides and they will protect her.

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
no tension baby...once Moniya will turn up to be Manyatha...they will forget all up and downs n accept her without expecting anything 😆
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
True guys, but at that point--they will NOT be for her standards aka Rajmkumari Mayanta's standards!😆
ILovePushan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was impressed by the fast action of Akash's parents.It'll be just grrr8 if they do something more than just insulting Monya for being with Akash.Coz this will give a good idea to Monya about their true face.So when she will turn ''Manyatha'' they could never be able to fool her.She will be a Queen one day.She must know the true nature of evil.Including her own family or Murari.Most probably she doesn't have a frnd yet.It'd be better if Akash turns a frnd...a good frnd.
dazzlingflora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ILovePushan

I was impressed by the fast action of Akash's parents.It'll be just grrr8 if they do something more than just insulting Monya for being with Akash.Coz this will give a good idea to Monya about their true face.So when she will turn ''Manyatha'' they could never be able to fool her.She will be a Queen one day.She must know the true nature of evil.Including her own family or Murari.Most probably she doesn't have a frnd yet.It'd be better if Akash turns a frnd...a good frnd.

i also hope so