Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Akash's Parents: The Greed Knows No Bound.

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
I get the feeling they want a wealthy bride for their son, which Monya does not fit into right now.

But once she becomes the princess and gets her rightful status--their tune will change. She is literally surrounded by so many adults that are wealth-hunger, prestige thirsty and blinded by greed.

Sad reality, but hopefully they don't use her or misuse her in any way!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions-Wanderer-minizzS.H.I.E.L.D.brainychild92-Priya01

-Priya01 IF-Stunnerz
-Priya01
-Priya01

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Since the day they made their entry CVs have shown us their true face.  They don't only want a DIL but a working and rich DIL who can compensate all the expenses they did for Akash. 

Well said Coco when Moniya will be a Princess she will be surrounded only by greedy people.  Fortunately Dadisa and UV will be by her sides and they will protect her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shaf13minizzS.H.I.E.L.D.ibelieveinpink

-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
no tension baby...once Moniya will turn up to be Manyatha...they will forget all up and downs n accept her without expecting anything LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ibelieveinpink-Priya01

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
True guys, but at that point--they will NOT be for her standards aka Rajmkumari Mayanta's standards!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_FictionsS.H.I.E.L.D.

ILovePushan Groupbie
ILovePushan
ILovePushan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I was impressed by the fast action of Akash's parents.It'll be just grrr8 if they do something more than just insulting Monya for being with Akash.Coz this will give a good idea to Monya about their true face.So when she will turn ''Manyatha'' they could never be able to fool her.She will be a Queen one day.She must know the true nature of evil.Including her own family or Murari.Most probably she doesn't have a frnd yet.It'd be better if Akash turns a frnd...a good frnd.
dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILovePushan

I was impressed by the fast action of Akash's parents.It'll be just grrr8 if they do something more than just insulting Monya for being with Akash.Coz this will give a good idea to Monya about their true face.So when she will turn ''Manyatha'' they could never be able to fool her.She will be a Queen one day.She must know the true nature of evil.Including her own family or Murari.Most probably she doesn't have a frnd yet.It'd be better if Akash turns a frnd...a good frnd.

i also hope so

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index