dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Hi,

Post all ur reviews here Big smile 

Edited by dhakarn - 02 December 2011 at 10:52am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

.ahuti.a_umalovekriyanajitha10heera1702Elvira22-BugsBunny-babithajsuk4Love-u-all---Yemi---rekrnCaptain_Philipsriyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MKAPians' Mann Ki Awaaz-2-12-11" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
A good episode Big smile

so its samar's birthday soon n P, all excited, wants his birthday celebrations as per her wish , as every mother(in P's case mother-like) would like to...especially when kid has just started school , with friends n all...but she should take into account that samar also has a grand father n some other relatives ...or is she vary that the thakurs will again do something wrong with samar in the name of love n care ...well, seeing their past record , she can't be fully blamed if she does have her doubts...

so as i suspected tanmay doesn't know the whole story...he just know that arushi once was married to KN ...that's it...n he mustn't have asked her as a need never occurred till now ...so he was curious when he heard that the girl he likes could actually be an enemy to her own sister for whom she now has very high regard...but didn't get what was his gain after learning that arushi married KN for revenge from P Confused 

this meera is getting more n more crazy ...n K getting more n more irritated...LOL  just loved how Chandu just served some stuff to her saying that what was the need of asking as she will never eat ...n loved how K pricked his ears n was glad to hear that the girl didn't have any money for the bill...liked how K came n said what was in his mind, which i think was totally unexpected by the girl...she seemed sad that K cared only for food n his restaurant...but liked how K's good heart didn't allow him to cash on the bangle...

P, we agree that u want samar's happiness ...but u just can't say that his birthday is to be celebrated only like this or that...there r others too who will have their own plans for his birthday...n liked how K told everything to P...i think the CVs r gonna show obsessive love of a girl now...liked how P reminded K of his deeds when he was complaining about Meera..now i think K will follow her advise n be very nice to meera Ouch more trouble...

the bouquet arrive...i think its from meera to K ...if that's the case then she knows where he lives...does she know who lives there with him ? Confused or else it could be for M LOL  from any of her customers...may be radhe ? LOL 

BTW , what's samar doing in kriya room Confused didn't thakurain gave all his responsibilities to M Ouch

Edited by dhakarn - 02 December 2011 at 10:55am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

.ahuti.a_umasanitha7irene_cajitha10heera1702-BugsBunny-Elvira22suk4babithajLove-u-all---Yemi---rekrnriyya6....Poojie....

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhakarn

A good episode Big smile

so its samar's birthday soon n P, all excited, wants his birthday celebrations as per her wish , as every mother(in P's case mother-like) would like to...especially when kid has just started school , with friends n all...but she should take into account that samar also has a grand father n some other relatives ...or is she vary that the thakurs will again do something wrong with samar in the name of love n care ...well, seeing their past record , she can't be fully blamed if she does have her doubts...

so as i suspected tanmay doesn't know the whole story...he just know that arushi once was married to KN ...that's it...n he mustn't have asked her as a need never occurred till now ...so he was curious when he heard that the girl he likes could actually be an enemy to her own sister for whom she now has very high regard...but didn't get what was his gain after learning that arushi married KN for revenge from P Confused 

this meera is getting more n more crazy ...n K getting more n more irritated...LOL  just loved how Chandu just served some stuff to her saying that what was the need of asking as she will never eat ...n loved how K pricked his ears n was glad to hear that the girl didn't have any money for the bill...liked how K came n said what was in his mind, which i think was totally unexpected by the girl...she seemed sad that K cared only for food n his restaurant...but liked how K's good heart didn't allow him to cash on the bangle...

P, we agree that u want samar's happiness ...but u just can't say that his birthday is to be celebrated only like this or that...there r others too who will have their own plans for his birthday...n liked how K told everything to P...i think the CVs r gonna show obsessive love of a girl now...liked how P reminded K of his deeds when he was complaining about Meera..now i think K will follow her advise n be very nice to meera Ouch more trouble...

the bouquet arrive...i think its from meera to K ...if that's the case then she knows where he lives...does she know who lives there with him ? Confused or else it could be for M LOL  from any of her customers...may be radhe ? LOL 

BTW , what's samar doing in kriya room Confused didn't thakurain gave all his responsibilities to M Ouch

Night time she takes responsibility of his father alone... LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umaElvira22heera1702suk4dhakarnriyya6

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Super Fast Episode.Crazy Girl Is Going For Crazy Day By Day.
Crazy
Episode Started In TN Hall.Pratz Wished SPS In Advance For His Birthday.She Also Announced Her Planning About SPS Birthday.But As Usual Thakurs Including The Prostitute,Taunt Her.
Good Vs Evil
Baba's Restaurant.Baba Was Very Happy For Being Much Profited Today.But The Crazy Girl Snatched His Smile.But His Smile Back Again When He Came To Know That The Girl Had Not Much Money To Pay The Bill.But Suddenly She Put Off Her Bangles And Gave It To Baba.He Was Stunned!
Scared 1
MMFG Two Scenes But No Review Or Judgement For Them.
Throw Computer
KriYa Bedroom.Pratz Was Sad&Baba Consoled Her.He Was Also Trying To Close With Babu...But Bell...!!!
Couple In BedAlarm Clock 2
TN Bell Rung!!!A Man Was Standing With A Huge Bouquet.Piyasya Received It.Thakurs Including KriYa Was Stunned!!!
Shocked
No Precap.
No
StarStar Of The Day-Arhaan Baba,Pooja Babu,Neha&DrishtiStar
Oscar Red Carpet 2Oscar Red Carpet 1
Thumbs Up To C.Vs For Bed Scene.
Thumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.ahuti.Elvira22suk4dhakarnriyya6

.ahuti.

.ahuti.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
good epiSmilebt i m gettting scared by meera's deewangi.she had the audacity to send flowers to krish at midnightConfusedliked k-p convo.also likd  arushi's reply to komal.though it was a bit rude..bt still komal desrves worse than thisOuchif i find any character in mkap unbearable...its one and only komal.uff...Angryk-c disscussion abt meera was funny.i m so much in luv with this song frm slumdog millionaire.couldnt they use it for kriyaAngryand whacko man got more whackier ideas input from miss chidchidi(my nickname for komal coz i jst hate her)

Edited by ahuti91 - 02 December 2011 at 11:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7dhakarn

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

If nt mistaken P birthday is also in this mth

I hope cv ko yaad aya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajdhakarn

.ahuti.

.ahuti.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanitha7

If nt mistaken P birthday is also in this mth

I hope cv ko yaad aya

cvs ko toh pakka yaad nahi hoga.
hum logo ko hin yaad dilana padegaLOL

Edited by ahuti91 - 02 December 2011 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

suk4

IF-Rockerz

suk4

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
This Tanshi track's gonna do our heads in - as if we hadn't already had enough, now he's gonna keep digging up her past, so his insecurites are back in full force, so we have to put up with more of their quarrelsCry no thanks to komal, there's no pleasing her, what's it got to do with her if A wants to workAngry 
Meera's another one, i hope they don't drag her track, i'm getting bored by her already.
The bouquet could be from Meera for K, or Radhe or Menaka's 'mama's son' has sent them for her, if they are for K, i hope he confronts M and she tells him she lubs him and he gives her a peace of his mind (at one time he would have lamped her oneLOL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702babithaj---Yemi---dhakarn

Post Reply New Post

Go to top