Thendral
Thendral

India-Forums

Update for Friday 02-12-2011 (Page 3)

kuttyponnu Senior Member
kuttyponnu
kuttyponnu

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
I dont think they are going to keep T and T in Bangalore for long as they  are not shooting in Bangalore. I am guessing this on the basis of the fact that they have not yet shown any scene from Bangalore and that also explains why they mentioned TA was sleeping and hence no ride through Bangalore...
Also, if TA spoils T's education he cannot face her ever... so they will probably show them or at least her going back. Further if TT are in Bangalore they cannot connect the rest of the cast...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnGayashriTTfanNixkiekarthi173Shemmo

Gayashri Senior Member
Gayashri
Gayashri

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttyponnu

I dont think they are going to keep T and T in Bangalore for long as they  are not shooting in Bangalore. I am guessing this on the basis of the fact that they have not yet shown any scene from Bangalore and that also explains why they mentioned TA was sleeping and hence no ride through Bangalore...
Also, if TA spoils T's education he cannot face her ever... so they will probably show them or at least her going back. Further if TT are in Bangalore they cannot connect the rest of the cast...

Thats true kutty...they have to link TT with B TPS track now, and they cant stay in bangalore for long...infact if things should go fine, they should come to chennai even before college reopens...LOL

would that mean end of C track or will she follow them to chennai Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnTTfankarthi173Shemmo

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for the super update Hug

I can understand this Psycho's expressions, thinking and intentions but TA is just making me pichufy my hair in confusion... are you acting? are you forcing Thuls and Charu to muttufy and fight so Charu's intentions come out for getting her better?? Or are you really that dumb? Pinch

Now question is GP, VR, Charu's mom, and everyone else also very dumb to fall prey to all of Charu's puppeteering ways?? SillySillySilly

Director was first making only the hero/heroine dumb, ippo everyone seems to be dumb except Charu Cry

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

kirunain Groupbie
kirunain
kirunain

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
tamil and tulasi dress customs while travelling from chennai to bangalore seems like honeymoon trip.
i think surely tulasi will become pregnant before returning back to chennai.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnJan50TTfankarthi173Shemmo

sneha_vijay IF-Dazzler
sneha_vijay
sneha_vijay

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
thanks for the update ...
tamil and thulasi part was best ...Clap(tamil is back)
charu is i tell her name my blood is boilingEvil Smile 

hope tamil will be the same for ever ...Wink
hope charu 's real char should come out soon ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnTTfankarthi173Shemmo

shubba IF-Dazzler
shubba
shubba

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I agree with kuttyponnu that they wont prolong scenes at bangalore and scenes wd soon be shifted to Chennai.

Somehow the talks of TA just a normal person as though nothing has happened so far to Thulz was totally unfair and I did not have a bit of good points about TA talking to T. It was rather like a baby telling all that was told and finally saying, my mom asked me to tell.
What I dont understand is Is the hero really that dumb?..It cant be. If at all he really wanted a compromise btwn him and T he would not have brought C into his talks plus after talking so much about T's education and predicting about her behviour in future how can he just go like that and talk normally just within few minutes of time.
I just a simple question here.. Though MM/Mohan has turned out to be good do we have real emotional feel when they talk to T after they had changed. I really never had even once. But with pavi its different. She really tasted what T had went thru all along and she trusts and blvs T for sure. Whereas Mohan changed bcos of Kalyani and MM changed as he was let down by Padma. But still both mohan and MM feel guilty for her and has never ever tried to make her happy but has always asked T to be down and quiet.

Changed to good one and whom T can trust is - Vel's sister, pavi. Others are just good for nothing.

I had the same feeling yday with TA, he talking all sorts of gutter things to T, just like MM did earlier about her studies and now talking normally is infact degrading his character more than having any sort of feeling that he wd change or understand her. His behaviour seems to be so fishy when he said Charu Charu. He is upto something for sure. Even after he comes to know about C later, I bet none will really have any sorry feeling for TA for all his acts and behaviour, particularly spoiling her education and ppl/T will be tauting his behaviour even if he does some silly mistakes. I somehow feel he is trying to provoke both T and C at same time for their good as he seems to talk about the other only to them(Abt T to C (he scolding her) and Abt C to T(praising her)) . Lets see

Edited by shubba - 03 December 2011 at 5:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnmala_15TTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

mala_15 Senior Member
mala_15
mala_15

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
           Thanks Lakshmi for the update.

Charu's activities are irritating the viewers a lot Angry. I feel that eventhough Charu acted as a nice girl to TA Ouch and adviced him to be good with T she may have some other plans to create a rift between T&T and corner TA  in a precarious situation Unhappy as her intentions are very bad GeekGeek.

TA and T have finally got convinced Smile but it is a pity that our hero behaves in a very good manner to T Ouch only for the main reason that Charu adviced him to be good with his wife Unhappy which clearly shows that TA's character has changed tremendously Unhappy.

It was irritating to see TA appreciating Charu in front of Thulasi  AngryEvil Smile but I pray that in this situation our heroine should be calm  Disapprove and act according to Deepa's advice Confused or otherwise she will once again earn the wrath of the brainless hero TA Ouch which will not at all be nice Ouch.

Edited by mala24 - 03 December 2011 at 6:37am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Jan50 Goldie
Jan50
Jan50

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
as kirunain wrote, the thought that T may become pregnant occurred to me also. Hope that happens. That will anger and madden the whole evil crowd. I hope T becomes pregnant. I want them to go back to chennai and t to have her education also. I want her to have everything and pusify coal on the faces of GW, Sq and Chaaru.Kumaran, please make that happen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shemmo

Go to top