Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi for your lovely update and commments Hug.

Grrr what a start to the friday's epi Dead.  Rombha nandri TA...you slept Approve.

Intha aunty naan oru woman nu sollikkuthu Censored,,,,i just wanted to go into the screen and strangle that aunty Angry.

This TA is irritating the hell out of me. Charu aunty sonna than Sir...Thulasi kitta sorry solluvaram, will be nice to her Thumbs Down. Charu aunty sonna than Thulasi my wife solluvaaru indha hero DeadAngry.

Kumaran...story move aaguma aagatha???? Sleepy...Pei hell ku poguma pogatha Dead.

Hmmm...ennavo panunga Kumaran Sleepy.

Edited by Gunz. - 02 December 2011 at 11:07am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshyamThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update for Friday 02-12-2011 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lakshyam

lakshyam

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
It was a nice episode though things didnt move much.

Psycho very well know that if TA and Tulasi are alone together they wont be angry with each other for a long time. There is no catalyst like GW to blow and make their misunderstanding bigger.

So she just grabbed this oppurtunity and made them patch up but she showed to TA that only bcos of her their misunderstanding got over.

Anyway the story is getting interesting provided Tulasi fights back cleverly and traps Psycho.

But from the way things are progressing I think this Psycho track will not get over soon. If Kumaran thinks to drag this more then he might make Tulasi join the bangalore college and that way introduce new characters, more problems for Tulasi etc.

Also with all these filler episodes things might even get slower...lets see.

But as long as TA and Tulasi are together I am happy.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnvjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Thank you for the superb update Lakshmi..!! Hug 

Charu acting in front of TA and asking him to tell the dialog of being her husband..(in her POV) made me to feel sorry for charu.. She with her pshyconess somehow made T&T to be close.. But eventually her condition is getting bad day by day.. She jumping and reacting for that.. shows her condition is getting worse.. Even then when TA uttering those words thinking of Thulasi in his mind.. How can a girl imagine that for herself..Angry

Aww hearing Kuttima was a big relief for Thulasi and we too.. after a very long time he is being good to Thulasi.. But now he is just a puppet acting directed by Charu.. T&T were cute together and their convo was good..Embarrassed I want Thulasi to be more confident in her play against Charu.. Now she knows every intension of Charu...There is no point in reacting with anger when TA talks about Charu.. I understand when she thinks that TA has become like a puppet to Charu any girl being TA's wife will get anger and irritated.. But now she know all these and even then if she keeps on reacting like this there is no point absolutely..
I believe she will act well and win over Charu by showing her true face to TA.. However, Tulasi's expression when TA told(first time) that it was Charu who made him to understand the situation..was awesome.. slowly with a shock seeing TA..(@15:18) Clap Superb expression..Star

By the way, I found something strange TA mentioning ippodan ippodan charu enne thittina.. ippodan ippodan ennaku solli puriyavecha.. Confused TA never used to talk like that before right..!!

Hoping for a good promo.. I feel if there is any new twist they may not air a promo.. Lets see..

Edited by TTfan - 02 December 2011 at 11:41am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

sobeysacornnGayashrilakshyamThendralfanvjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

TTfan

Goldie

TTfan

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@Shubba akka: I agree with you.. If Ta is acting in this regard.. I too believe Even though Thulasi goes calmly agreeing to every point of TA even if it is the topic of charu.. I guess TA will do more to Thulasi to get angry.. and may create fight between them.. which will make Charu happy(Which may be GP and TA's plan to cure Charu.. )

And moreover as you said as soon as TA left they showed only Charu's reaction.. But not TA's.. Ta would not have gone inside so soon right??Confused 
Only if at all he is acting,..Confused

Edited by TTfan - 02 December 2011 at 11:30am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrishubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Lakshmi Akka for the wonderful and lovely Update!ClapBig smile

I couldnt enjoy T&T scene, as i could see that TA is only doing it as Charu asked him to doAngry
But i was sad for Thuls when she went like a dog after TA, when he called her "Kuttymaa"Cry Poor Girl. Btw Thuls, dont get angry, plss do what Deepa saidBig smile

Btw i agree with Shubba akka. I also think he is acting and provoking Thuls to be mad at him and Charu again and againConfused And Bhagi sonna mathiri, he never said "Ippodhan Ippodhan", hmm, really fishy. Enna nadakudu ingaa?? Im confuseddd. Kumaran Sir plsss show some karunai to usssCry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrimala_15TTfanshubbaPearl.Nixkiekarthi173harith25

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the update. Very slow moving episode. Chaaru makes me want to puke. The way she manipulated TA to say what she wanted to hear. May be she will keep dreaming about it at night and probably do some un mentionable things. May be that is the time she will get caught by her mother.The way Tulasi acted in front of TA was ok, but could be better. After knowing TA was manipulated by C and hence the good behavior of TA, she should have hidden her irritation. Deepa has drilled it into her ears to act calm and cool. Hope we can see a transformation soon. I think the goof ball TA did not notice her irritation because his mind was full of Chaaru.
Now when the Masala dosa comes she should act like nothing happened and enjoy the dosa. But the maramandai T will show her dis pleasure and make TA fight which is exactly what Chaaru wants.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ThendralfanacornnGayashrivjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173harith25

harith25

IF-Sizzlerz

harith25

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thank u Lakshyam for the super update..
Today i saw the third part when i switched on the TV and hearing TA calling her Kuttyma i was really excited Tonguewhat happend nu? i missed a major part i felt! appuram seeing the 1st and 2nd part i felt I should not have seen those!Dead
Anyway this episode was happier that atleast TA n T scene was a reliever! I also doubt his expressions..Confused
Charu ... dont jump like this we would have been happy If KP had said those to you! pavom romba muthidichu pola! Trying to enter the good books and create rift bw T & T might be her intention but things are going to be upside down. thanks to the advise of Deepa!Thumbs Up
I liked the third part since the director has ended in a happy note leaving us with lot of speculations.. lets see the next week whether its a torture or a treat?Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

GayashriacornnThendralfanvjayamTTfanPearl.ShemmoNixkiekarthi173

Gayashri

Gayashri

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Lakshyam, 

This episode triggered viewers' confusions more than before...IF and IF TA is NOT acting, will the creatives just phew this as logic miss here and there and let viewers suffer? Cry Do the CV wants to show him as innocent? Angry

I still cant digest TA being a super dumbo dancing to the tunes of his Ex. Dead If he is not acting, he cant face T for rest of his life and have to apologize to her his entire life for his own madness...unbearable...!

Rise up T! Phew phew every provoking dialog of TA...bring the C to the corner of the warfront...she is being portrayed as intelligent planner not missing a single point from all sides...all her plans failed so far only by chance and not by her foolishness...how can she be so confident and what makes her think that Joseph would not update TA abt her????? anyways they want to show its C's time now, and let her enjoy briefly D'oh

NO promo last week didnt mean any gr8 twist...it was only for a small suspense IF TT will go to Bangalore or T will stay back in chennai ...huh...Ouch

Hope for a better week ahead for T and viewers...Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

acornnvjayamTTfankarthi173Shemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top