Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sunel303

Groupbie

sunel303

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Points to be noted in today's episode
1. On the way back Kunal volunters to drop Siddhi home n then go meet Vineet.
2. On his way back from the meeting, he calls her up and after listening to her he offers to pick her and suggests they go home together.

I hope he shows the same concern over dinner in tommorrow's episode too ! That will keep Witcha quiet.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ani77SUPRATIMlvJERANanjup83ananyasheraashnotraiKhaLidaHLuvStrk-001-sahasra-AnkitaKaranshumi.Rajinilicious-Rani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal's concern for Siddhi" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
that's greatEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran-Rani

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Expecting Kunal to shut her mouth with some powerful answer.

Left n right se kunal n vineet should give tight slap to witcha and siddhi should give punch in her faceLOL,tab woh mouth apne aap shut hojayega

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sunel303ashnotrai-Swetha--RD-LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaranshumi.-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Don't think anything like that will happen tomorrow either. Yaar, why CVs are trying it really hard for us to like even Kunal as we want to like him, but seeing him with witcha makes it really hard to even tolerate him on the screen. When witcha-Kunal scenes are on, I forward it completely as I can't watch those, not even for Sammy's sake.

Didn't think I will say this, but I guess I despise witcha more than I like Kunal. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-sahasra-shumi.

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Left n right se kunal n vineet should give tight slap to witcha and siddhi should give punch in her faceLOL,tab woh mouth apne aap shut hojayega

This wont be Maha episode, this will be pataka MEROFL

LuvStrk-001-sahasra--Rani

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Expecting Kunal to shut her mouth with some powerful answer.

LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunel303

Points to be noted in today's episode
1. On the way back Kunal volunters to drop Siddhi home n then go meet Vineet.
2. On his way back from the meeting, he calls her up and after listening to her he offers to pick her and suggests they go home together.

I hope he shows the same concern over dinner in tommorrow's episode too ! That will keep Witcha quiet.

in kunal's view as of now both richa and siddhi are friends...but richa has the tag of BEST friend and siddghi has the tag WIFE...let us see how he handles...i think vineet will support siddhi...Confused

angel001

angel001

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Don't think anything like that will happen tomorrow either. Yaar, why CVs are trying it really hard for us to like even Kunal as we want to like him, but seeing him with witcha makes it really hard to even tolerate him on the screen. When witcha-Kunal scenes are on, I forward it completely as I can't watch those, not even for Sammy's sake.

Didn't think I will say this, but I guess I despise witcha more than I like Kunal. 

CV'S know how to spoil a show n a character..n look at siddhi,,another lead who is overshadowed by mona n dumbeena...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.