•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Update (good episode)

Rimjhim is sitting with Kaveri (discussing how Megha insulted Rimjhim). Rimjhim tells her that shes not really insulted by what Megha said to her but infact shes actually just hurt. Rimjhim wonders if things will ever get better. Kaveri says ''dont say that Rimjhim, it pains me to see you lose hope''. Kaveri goes on ''infact Rimjhim..its actually our fault that Megha went wild..we sent her off to a hostel in hope that she'l get over what she witnessed as a child..but it just made things worse. She became very unruly and she felt that we just wanted to neglect her''. Rimjhim says ''does this mean that she'l never change''. Kaveri says ''no..i still have hope. I mean just look at my Vicky, hes also gone completely astray but i still have hope that when he grows up alittle more, he'l come to his senses..like everyone has to at some point in their lives''. Kaveri and Rimjhim agree that the new generation has grown up now and things will have to be left in their hands at some point.

Everyone has sat down to dinner..Rakesh tells everyone he has an annoucement to make. He declares that he will make Om the new managing director of his company. Babuji, Yashoda and Rimjhim look apprehensive. Yashoda does think its a good idea..but Rakesh is adamant. Babuji agrees with Yashoda that its a rushed decision. Babuji smiles whilst saying that maybe they should give Om some time to settle back home and meet his friends. Rakesh says its best if he doesnt waste any time after finishing his MBA..and he should get stuck into work straightaway. Babuji says his blessings are with Om but he doesnt think things what Rakesh is doing is right. Rakesh loses his patience and tells Babuji that things dont work by his old principles anymore because times have changed so why doesnt Babuji just concentrate on his novel and let the new generation deal with the family business. Babuji looks hurt and says ''yes times have changed havent they..otherwise i wouldnt have to hear all this''. Babuji goes away. Rimjhim is concerned.

Babuji is sitting alone looking hurt. Rimjhim comes in (to comfort him as usual). She tells him not to worry so much and not to feel hurt by Rakeshs words. Babuji says that he worries about Rakesh sometimes as he keeps making blunders in his life and has continued to do so repeatedly. Babuji continues ''what im worried about is that instead of moving forward and learning from his mistakes..he keeps moving backwards''. Rimjhim tells Babuji that Rakesh is a very ambitious guy and so he likes to do everything fast and jumps into things. Babuji says that he should wait for Anurags return so that Anurag can help decide Om's future as Anurag has first rights. Rimjhim doesnt butt in to the problem too much but is more concerned for Babuji. Babuji is still sad but says that he will just continue with his novel and just add all the new incidences that occur in the house to his book. Rimjhim smiles sadly.

Om, Rakesh and other board members are in a meeting at Rakeshs office. Rakesh is talking to the CEO and introduces Om as a member of the Sharma family and recently graduated with an MBA from London. Then Rakesh announces that Om will be made MD of 6 of their 8 factories. Then someone comes in the office with urgent information that their Vapi-factory has shut down due to delayed supplies. The man informs Rakesh that the raw material providers want more money for the material they provide Rakeshs factory. Rakesh is put into a dilemma and asks the CEO but has no luck. Then Om interferes and requests if he can suggest something. Rakesh says ''go ahead''. Om says that he has done some research on their supplier and discovered the materials he provides are expensive and of low quality. Om says that when he was in London then he discovered that one of his friends father has a company providing the same material at a lower price and higher quality (Om to the rescue lolll). Rakesh of course agrees and congratulates Om on a great start to business already! Rakesh is very pleased.

Rimjhim goes into hers and Avinashs bedroom. Avinash is getting ready for work. She gives him a tiffin and says she made him her handmade food. Avinash smiles and is happy but tells her that she could have just told Maharaj to do it. Rimjhim smiles and says she wanted to make it for him so that he wouldnt have to eat outdoors food everytime he went work. Avinash smiles at her lovingly and says that hes so sorry he hasnt been able to spend any time with her eversince she came back. Rimjhim understands that hes always busy with work. Avinash holds her from behind and they look in the mirror together. They smile and he suggests he take the day off work and they go out to this new chinese restaurent. She says that he shouldnt neglect work and that she doesnt like chinese food anyway. Avinash they go to another restaurent for dinner. Rimjhim says why dont they just go to the beach and have some snacks and then return home and eat dinner with the family. Avinash says he knew she would say something like this..he just smiles and agrees with her (as long as he gets to spend time with her i guess). They leave.

Megha, Garv and all their friends walk into a cafe/hut. They all relax and rejoice that exams are over. Megha, Garv and a another girl sit on one table. Garv cant believe its all over and he says he needs to be pinched to believe its over. Megha quite readily gives him a massive pinch on his shoulder and he shouts ''ouch'' and says he didnt really need that and imagine if he had asked her to push him off a cliff. Megha playfully says thats not such a bad idea. Megha, Garv and their friend laugh. They all agree that they need to hold a party. The girl suggests they hold it at Garv's place. Garv says that his mums house is her office and she'd never allow it. The girl says her parents would never agree. Megha tells everyone to chill out as she relaxes on her chair and says ''we'll hold it at my place..ok''. Inder asks her if her family wont mind. Megha says that if they mind then thats their problem not mine. Inder and the other girl just shrug as they're just happy to have a party location. Megha tells everyone to come to her place at 8pm.

Vicky is sitting with Om whilst they eat some snacks. Vicky tells Om that hes so lucky that he got to go London. Vicky says that theres a big difference between London and India as the rules are more loose in London.. whilst India has all these restrictions. Om smiles and says that he really didnt get much time to party in London as he was too busy studying and doing practicals. Om says that he even had to work at an ice cream parlour one time. Vicky laughs at him. Vicky tells Om to party and that he'l show him a great time by throwing him a party. Megha has come into the room. Vicky says ''hey sister..''. Megha says ''this is great..im going to hold a party tonight as we've just finshed exams''. Om smiles. Vicky says ''thats great sister..''. Megha says ''we can hold our parties together, 2 in 1''. Om agrees and thinks its a great idea. He puts his hand down and Vicky puts his hand on top in agreement and Megha puts hers on top of Vickys (dont they look cute).

Megha, Om and Vicky are holding their party in the middle of the Sharma house (without anyones permission might i add). The music is loud. Everyones dancing and drinking alcohol. Theres balloons and decorations. Theres a waiter serving out drinks to everyone. Megha gets some drinks and gulps down. Vicky and Megha are dancing wildly. Om is also dancing. Megha is wondering where Garv is and she calls him and shouts that hes always so late. Garv comes into the party and answers her phone and then comes next to her and speaks into the phone that hes here. She turns around and sees him. She hugs him and is happy to see him arrive. Vicky is smoking a cigarette like a pro. Megha introduces Garv to her brothers. They all shake hands and dance like mad together. Garv is smoking a ciggie too. The scene then shifts to the balcony where Khan, Maharaj, Bua and Yashoda are looking down at this wild party (i was laughing at their faces). They look disgusted and wonder what went wrong with the new generation of kiddies. They look down at the cigarette smoking, drinking, dancing-without-shame youngsters. Bua says this would have never happened if they were still at Sukh Santi Sadan. Maharaj says ''look at them..they have no shame..look at Megha dancing''. Yashoda says shes going to go tell her off. Bua holds Yashoda back and pleads with her not to go as Megha will just insult her as usual. Then .. Rimjhim and Avinash arrive home from their day on the beach..smiling..until they get into the house and see the crazy party going on and their faces turn sour. Megha and her brothers and friends dancing like theres no tomorrow. Avinash shouts ''Megha!''. The party stops as Avinash asks her what is all this. Megha says its her party and so there shouldnt be a problem. Avinash says he doesnt mind her holding a party but he doesnt agree with the way its being conducted. Megha tells him that if he wants to insult her and he shouldnt do it infront of her friends and besides if he wants to give sermons then he should shout at that Rimjhim instead as shes spent 14 years in jail!. Avinash says thats your mother! Megha looks chilled out and hands him a drink and tells him to drink. Rimjhim is furious at how Megha is acting with her father. Rimjhim slaps the audacity out of Meghas face. Megha holds her face in incredible shock.

PREVIEW

Megha is really mad at Rimjhim and is tearing her room apart and screaming like a hyena... Yashoda is unsuccessfully trying to calm her down.

Vicky tells Garv that he needs to teach Garv how to party!!

NOTE: I think when Babuji completes his novel he wont want to publish it or anything. But it will get published by accident and Babuji will become a millionaire (like Amitabh did in Baghban!)... why else are they running this novel storyline. Then Rakesh will give Babuji more respect because Babuji is rich and Om and Jayanti will have robbed Rakesh of his cash control..

hi chets thanks a billoinssssssss.

πŸ˜†& also  i like the idea about the book. thats great.πŸ˜†

thanx for the gr8 update. 
thanks that was a fantastic updateπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Chets - great update.

I agree with your prediction on Babuji's book. But I think Tanya will swindle Om and Rakesh, and poor Jayanti's plans will come to nothing.

lol priyaS... Jayanti's useless aint she.... none of her plans ever work ...ah well

I wonder when Shweta will enter to swindle the other brothers money.. i.e. Avinash

I think Shweta will enter after a year cus...her son has to grow up a little... i mean she was pregnant 14 years ago.. so now hes a boy...i guess they have to wait until he turns into a man πŸ˜†