Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
It was a sweet filler episode with lovely Maaneet moments ..lots of missed kiss moments but still loved it as both r just so adorable together ..my favourite scene of today is Geet dressing up and MSK watching her with those bedroom eyes and then putting the sindoor on her forehead ..also loved the last scene ..very cute the way MSK brings tea for Geet and then as usual Geet finds her peace in MSK...'s arms ..lovely peaceful moments shown between a couple after a series of disasters ...About Lucky-Preeto scenes well since today was a filler of sorts and CVs probably wanted to rest GC-DD in mostly bed scenes and so used LucTo as fill up ..I m fine with it and no complaints ...hopefully from monday the Vikram track will proceed ...
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hii pooja dear how r u?
loved ur analysis...
yet to watch d episode...

Originally posted by: priti11

hii pooja dear how r u?

loved ur analysis...
yet to watch d episode...

haha ham ko kab ki bhool gayi hoo preetiπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰
manny136 thumbnail
loved the kiss interrupt scene preet was all like i didn't see anything and maan was wanting to smack herπŸ˜†, new title for jugnu Mrs. Lucky Singh πŸ˜†. Maaneet were β€οΈ but wonder wats next

Originally posted by: manny136

loved the kiss interrupt scene preet was all like i didn't see anything and maan was wanting to smack herπŸ˜†, new title for jugnu Mrs. Lucky Singh πŸ˜†. Maaneet were β€οΈ but wonder wats next

sab suspense hai yaroooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
anisha_maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plz tell me where i can find today's written update.
geetian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Missed kiss ke dukh me aur har waqt KMH ki entry se hum thak chuke hain aur pak chuke hain !---hehehe
Craziest_MG thumbnail
missed kisses mai aur addition ho gaye...
Mubarak ho...list badti jaa rahi hai...lol
Great analysis chutki.
Pooja05 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes it was such a sweet episode...perfect for any couple after they been through so much...you can exaggrate too much then it would be not real...but today's episode fitted so well after bhagam bhag...good job GHSP team and our DD and GC...😳
singh24 thumbnail
Good analysis πŸ˜Š