Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

andhvishvaas mein fase do jokers... - Page 8

mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kia tha aj ki episode mein tauba bore Kia pandit ne gy3 and bhabi maa ne itni se baat ko itna bara ker daite hain k Kia kahoon or kitne episodes zaya ker daite hain chotii choti baton pe tauba hai

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

No taffy I havnt read it yet πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜²poor akshi she is always crying kabhi bi kush nahi hue this is all thanks to the pandit and bhabhima πŸ€’🀒 how i wish he said bhabhima and g3 were unlucky for the family πŸ˜†

if he would have said this then i would have kissed the pandit...πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sach yaar, mera dimaag kharab ho gaya...Cvs only know how to make Akshara cry n tensed... 🀒  she never lives her moment...
Tafseer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saru.g

hey taffy... where it is written like dat yaar?? in friday's synopsis it was der ki what will buaji say on new house... where it is der dat akshara knows abt pandit's words...

she will feel ki fir se baby ko kuch ho jayega...shayad she will get to know what pandit said...🀒 🀒
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
With your comments..im not even going to watch it on Youtube..will wait one time tonight
_Amina_ thumbnail
omg i could the pandit be such a 🀬 i want to kill him! how dare him to say such a thing about akshara 🀣 and bm she is worse than the pandit 😑 i could she believe him! annoying useless lady 😑 i want to kill HER before the pandit! 🀬
Innocent.angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luvddd naksh scene baaki sab bakwaasss
_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gayathri and Rajshri has influenced the quiet Bhabhi Maa... πŸ˜‘ now Bhabhi Maa is a queen of chintha!!
Naksh were awesome as always!! 😳😳
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sachme pandit ji ko lat maro ...😑
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Goody...Epi made the day a little better...i slept thru..so didnt watch with Maa..but skipped and watched on the Naksh scenes..the cute sonography scene atleast it was different this time..and Naitik is such a sweetooo...he actually slept of the floor so Akshara can be comfortable when Both Naitik and AKshara had allergies sleeping on the group..how sweet..Akshara kicking and Moving about...Bache se yeh sab seekrahi hai...Ab adal daal lo Munna 
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Amina_

omg i could the pandit be such a 🀬 i want to kill him! how dare him to say such a thing about akshara 🀣 and bm she is worse than the pandit 😑 i could she believe him! annoying useless lady 😑 i want to kill HER before the pandit! 🀬

u r rite,for his greediness,wat not he told abt aksh n baby.pehele BM ke dhimaag mai zeher dal diya,then BM apna chinta naam ka virus ko choti-dulhan ki dimaag mai bhi transfer kardiya.
G3 was not ready to belive that pandit,lekin stupid BM ne apni stupidity usko bhi transfer kar diya.🀒

i want naitik n DJ to come to know abt this soon n sunofy 2 jokers n also to screw that idiot pandit.