Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Is the royal family promoting child marriage?

Juanita Senior Member
Juanita
Juanita

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
So Manyata has been lost for 16 years. She was kidnapped at 3years. That makes her 19 years.

Her mother, Komal, talks to Jaynandini, and tells her that she was devastated when Manyata disappeared. Then after 3 years, Jaynandini came into their lives. 

So, Jaynandini is 3years younger to Manyata. Conclusion: Jaynandini is 16 years old. The royal family is trying to get her married off at 16 years? I say this, because they are not only talking of roka but also of marriage.

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
they have miscalculated cuz from the looks of it... jay is college graduate at least! (looks, not behavior!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I guess it differs in Royals--marriage probably has more importance b/c one does it out of duty for the kingdom and its people and not so much for any personal gain/love.

I think the engagement at 16 makes sense, but maybe wait awhile for the actual marriage.

This is a TV show so miscalculations is nothing new! Chalta hai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Coco_Fictions

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index