Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

arhi contract live in: must read (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

CDlove

IF-Rockerz

CDlove

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
this is a very old news article

But im not particularly fond of this live-in arrangement if it happens...i want them to marry and start living together...without marriage gives it a bad taste...but thats just my opinion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "arhi contract live in: must read (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ayshran

Goldie

ayshran

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
very old article

trina2010

IF-Rockerz

trina2010

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hirushinz

this is a very old news article

But im not particularly fond of this live-in arrangement if it happens...i want them to marry and start living together...without marriage gives it a bad taste...but thats just my opinion
I dont think they are going to show LIVE IN . I think it is going to be a contract marriage kinda thing and YEAH you can call it LIVE IN since its going to be like that for Arhi. Only for the others except them its going to be a marriage. I mean they might do the marriage for the sake of their family members but a CONTRACT MARRIAGE IS ALSO A LIVE IN relationship to be exact.Smile
So yeah its very much possible i guess.LOL
I am going to enjoy no matter what as long as Arhi together in the same BRoom . No LA anywhere near them.
Its going to be a FUN RIDE I am sure.Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juicee_Sushie

rcdv

Groupbie

rcdv

Posted: 13 February 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
nice...   you have predicted this on Dec 2nd? now it is going to be a reality.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.