Hitler Didi

For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

EtherealRati

IF-Stunnerz

EtherealRati

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina158

he is pathetic.he can't act and which character he is playing, is sucks.
please mantain some peace in the forum...calling someone pathetic is not right . If u don't like him , i can understand but u dont have to use such wrong word to express your views .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21Pratamesh123mitulFavouriteofall

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 6)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramusk

Originally posted by -ridionasis-

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

BTW Rati is shinning due to her own ability , I can say that proudly but I like other character too who are convicing like Sunanina, Munna, Ishan , Radhey, Indiras Boss also ... but Rishis character is not convincing to me till today completly  , may be it will in the future , let wait n watch ..

Yes we have to wait for Rishis Mystry Unfold n mystry of his mysterious smile also

i agree with priyanka...other characters are doing their job perfectly. and about Rishi...he is becoming more annoying day by day. 

when other characters are doing their job perfectly then rishi is also doin his share...no 1 can b perfect 4m d start...misunderstands r common.

rite he was wrong b4 always made fun of indu, but these days who can find him goin against hitler...he just listens(doesnt say bak anything) no matter wateva she says,she shouts

he may not b a perfect saviour afterall...he cant always b rite/gud

i don't think that rishi is doing his share perfectly...if he does then people suppose to love his character. but here we can't even like him.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naina158

he is pathetic.he can't act and which character he is playing, is sucks.
Pathetic is not the word to be used directly on the forum sometimes the actors also visit I-F obviously seeing these kind of posts they will be hurt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

123mitulFavouriteofall-shalz-

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
guysss dnt bash / fight...

wats harm in watching in other POV...this was my intention n not to throw ur bashings...

c finally v cud see so many bashers in just this topic while sum1 said dat dey were nt bashing n just were tellin their opinion ...using pathetic n sucks words is also considered bashing...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PratameshFavouriteofall

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ramusk

Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

BTW Rati is shinning due to her own ability , I can say that proudly but I like other character too who are convicing like Sunanina, Munna, Ishan , Radhey, Indiras Boss also ... but Rishis character is not convincing to me till today completly  , may be it will in the future , let wait n watch ..

Yes we have to wait for Rishis Mystry Unfold n mystry of his mysterious smile also

i agree with priyanka...other characters are doing their job perfectly. and about Rishi...he is becoming more annoying day by day. 

when other characters are doing their job perfectly then rishi is also doin his share...no 1 can b perfect 4m d start...misunderstands r common.

rite he was wrong b4 always made fun of indu, but these days who can find him goin against hitler...he just listens(doesnt say bak anything) no matter wateva she says,she shouts

he may not b a perfect saviour afterall...he cant always b rite/gud

i don't think that rishi is doing his share perfectly...if he does then people suppose to love his character. but here we can't even like him.

den hw do u want his char to b lovey dovey n mushy mushy? xplain ur view

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

i-m-thebest

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sadlove

sadlove

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
sumit is not bad he is doing better now actually iam liking  his scenes with rati!

Edited by sadlove - 02 December 2011 at 1:15pm

ramusk-shalz-

Favouriteofall

IF-Rockerz

Favouriteofall

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

@TM: i completely agree with you

about Sumit's acting...as a new comer he is doing a good job
nd he has shown great improvement which is commendable Clap
the only thing which irritates me is his smile Confused
he needs to improve his smile (Rati di se tips leni chahiye Wink)
about Rishi's character...i don't have any problem with Rishi's character, he is not annoying
infact, i have started liking his character Smile

ramusk-shalz-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.