Hitler Didi

For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

Its-My-Life

Goldie

Its-My-Life

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
LOL TM you played this game very well WinkLOL by creating fighting n must be laughinh behind the scene .. lage raho , you cannot force fans to like someone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 5)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
mayb all vil start liking as story progresses.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Before the show started when I heard about Sumit I was so optimistic. I thought if he could act then may be it wouldn't create any problem. But when the show start what I saw that Sumit couldn't act. And as u say to not compare this jodi to previous jodi then I want to tell u that I can't imagine to compare mayur with any other jodi in this world. Because they were divine and no one can replace them. So I never tried to compare Rishi-Indira Jodi with Mayur. U said u can't find any reason to tell that sumit doesn't suit rati. Dear Rati is one of the most strongest actress in tv industry. So to match with Rati an actor have to be as strong as Rati. And here Sumit is a new comer  and he couldn't act properly. so how could he suit with rati?. Ya I can see that he can improve but the problem is the character which he is playing becomes annoying. Now I can't tolerate Rishi more than Sumit. Now Rishi is the problem. At last u asked why we are judging Sumit in spite of knowing that he is a new comer. Dear because of him this show is loosing its charm and we can't take any risk to do any experiment.

Edited by -ridionasis- - 02 December 2011 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naina158mineflowerWAZME-roshnee-

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

BTW Rati is shinning due to her own ability , I can say that proudly but I like other character too who are convicing like Sunanina, Munna, Ishan , Radhey, Indiras Boss also ... but Rishis character is not convincing to me till today completly  , may be it will in the future , let wait n watch ..

Yes we have to wait for Rishis Mystry Unfold n mystry of his mysterious smile also

i agree with priyanka...other characters are doing their job perfectly. and about Rishi...he is becoming more annoying day by day. 

naina158

-ridionasis-

IF-Rockerz

-ridionasis-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Last but not the least.. As TM is talking about Rishi as a character.. where were the fans when Rishi was showng having comfortable chemsitry with other actors of HD , at the end it is acting we need to appreciate that also. nobody seems interested on that ..

Why people came n made post when they saw Rishi with Indira only ... Acting is acting .. we appreciate Indira chemsitry with all other actors than why not Rish fans appreciatee his good chemistry with other character also Confused ...Acting is Acting n people show know how to appreciate .Sumit is indeed improving but again sometime over acting .

with another character Rishi became more pathetic. I think in that case Sumit did over acting.

naina158

paruldutta123

Groupbie

paruldutta123

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i hate him. so what?

naina158

naina158

Groupbie

naina158

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
he is pathetic.he can't act and which character he is playing, is sucks.

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ridionasis-

BTW Rati is shinning due to her own ability , I can say that proudly but I like other character too who are convicing like Sunanina, Munna, Ishan , Radhey, Indiras Boss also ... but Rishis character is not convincing to me till today completly  , may be it will in the future , let wait n watch ..

Yes we have to wait for Rishis Mystry Unfold n mystry of his mysterious smile also

i agree with priyanka...other characters are doing their job perfectly. and about Rishi...he is becoming more annoying day by day. 

when other characters are doing their job perfectly then rishi is also doin his share...no 1 can b perfect 4m d start...misunderstands r common.

rite he was wrong b4 always made fun of indu, but these days who can find him goin against hitler...he just listens(doesnt say bak anything) no matter wateva she says,she shouts

he may not b a perfect saviour afterall...he cant always b rite/gud

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.