Hitler Didi

For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i think all of u vil b contended when rishi's mystery unfolds

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-shalz-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 3)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naina158atria-ridionasis--shalz-

.SilentPrincess

IF-Rockerz

.SilentPrincess

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
I just had to add something..

Why are you forcing others to watch HD for other characters beside Indira/Rati.

Firstly you can't force anyone to watch HD. ..If someone watches it for Rati then you can't force them to watch it for other actors aswell... Its their own choice.

Secondly critisizing an actor isn't a crime. Yes its wrong if theres no basic ground for it, and you have personal dislike towards one actor. But here theres plenty of reasons... His acting isn't very impressive, so critisizing him so he can be better is fair enough. And please "hate" is a harsh word. I would rather say "dislike". No one hates him, him they're just not very fond of him YET.

Edited by .SilentPrincess - 02 December 2011 at 10:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naina158MNLoveratriaWAZMEmoksha89

atria

Goldie

atria

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramusk

Originally posted by atria

I don't like Rishi's character. He seems over smart and whatever his prior relationship or link with Indira, his behaviour with her was insulting, and in the end he increased her troubles rather than decrease them.

wat if its part of rishi's character dat the cv's want us to shw...

Its possible. But its still okay to dislike his character, isn't it? To my mind, even if there is some major mystery behind Rishi's character, which there obviously is, I still don't like the way he has treated Indira so far. 
Regarding acting, I gotta say, Rati's acting is better, and Munna, though he is quite a despicable character, I enjoy his acting more than Sumit's. As long as I don't bash Sumit, I'm allowed to have these likes and dislikes, aren't I?Embarrassed

.SilentPrincess

MaYra-Rati

MaYra-Rati

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=.SilentPrincess]I just had to add something..

Why are you forcing others to watch HD for other characters beside Indira/Rati.

Firstly you can't force anyone to watch HD. ..If someone watches it for Rati then you can't force them to watch it for other actors aswell... Its their own choice.

Secondly critisizing an actor isn't a crime. Yes its wrong if theres no basic ground for it, and you have personal dislike towards one actor. But here theres plenty of reasons... His acting isn't very impressive, so critisizing him so he can be better is fair enough. And please "hate" is a harsh word. I would rather say "dislike". No one hates him, him they're just not very fond of him YET.
[/QUOT hi dear app too bash nahi karti na sumit koo so y r u soo much angry too her...
she toking about those ppl wh bashing him ... 

amyhot

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
can any1 tell me limits to bashing? wats cald bashing?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amyhot-shalz-

amyhot

amyhot

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramusk

can any1 tell me limits to bashing? wats cald bashing?
agree with u n plzz cool down dear...Tongue

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
and about the rishi mystery solving later- well it can certainly improve my views toward his character but that doesnt guarantee improvement in sumits acting. and in this competitive level you cant actually over look his poor acting giving excuse of him being newcomer. if you arent good enough you're not supposed to survive.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

orshashahnaina158paruldutta123.SilentPrincess

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.