Hitler Didi

For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naina158WAZME

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans (Page 2)" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atria

I don't like Rishi's character. He seems over smart and whatever his prior relationship or link with Indira, his behaviour with her was insulting, and in the end he increased her troubles rather than decrease them.

wat if its part of rishi's character dat the cv's want us to shw...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
everyone has their own point of view like and dislike why to discuss just accept it.

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naina158JPRules-ridionasis-MyInspirationz

-Pri.RP-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naina158-ridionasis-MyInspirationz

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Priyanka..

BTW one thing i am failed to understand ... people keep tellin his is newcomer.. he is not newcomer, he worked in Mukti Bandhan but got replaced ...

Another thing i m trying to convicne since day one is his facial expression, when he smiles at Indira .. i feel like he is laughing at her rather than genuine smile .. I m not convicned with expressions.. CVs had listend to viewers n made him say less Shayari..

Its all up to CV to show good side of Rishi.. if they do n if it is convinsicng , he improves than who does not want to watch good acting by any actor be it Rishi

v knw he is not as popular as rati ...i knw dat he is nt a newcomer...i said that he is not senior as rati.

as far as smile...its part of rishi's char..see as u find it that he is laughn at her hitler may also b thinking d same way n dats y she finds him irritatin n involvin

-roshnee-

IF-Rockerz

-roshnee-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
see if people has right to droll over him for no reason then they have equal right to hate him too. as long as the expression of the hatred isnt causing any rule breaking of this forum, i think its ok. everyone has their right to voice their opinion.this forum is not for droolers only. besides i dislike rishi more for his rapport with the family than indira. every time he is shown without indira he takes it over the head.
and i seriously dont agree that rati is shining because of the other actors. she is shining on her own ground.

Edited by -roshnee- - 02 December 2011 at 10:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

orshashahnaina158paruldutta123atria.SilentPrincess-Pri.RP--ridionasis-

dhamaal22

dhamaal22

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
sumit is doing a good job for a newcomer and he fits the character rishi very much!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramusk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hitler Didi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.