Hitler Didi

India-Forums

For all sumit/rishi fans n non fans

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
hi all...

i have observed dis forum has mixed opinions abt sumit/rishi.
for all guys out thr whether sumit fans or no fans no matter, plzz guys just see him as a character opposite rati n kindly pls dnt compare this jodi with previous jodi's in vch rati has acted.
no jodi is hit / flop since d beginning.

pls dont identify rati as nupur or any other(sorry no offence as am a nupur fan myself)...she is hitler didi n vl b hitler didi here. n he rishi.

i cant find a reason to tell that sumit doesn suit rati. .guys its just more than 2 weeks dis show started..dnt u think v shud give time to these 2 ppl? n moreover dis is not a full fledged luv stry 2 have chem right 4m the go.

n b4 being co actor , he is a character in the story n not just a guy flirting with a lady.
plzzz dnt judge him on the lines of being a jodi opposite rati. see his rapport with other characters in the show especially ishaan.

n 1 more thing, rati is a senior while sumit is not. he may need time. so y judge so soon?

n pls dnt see this just for rati..d other characters r the reason rati is shining

sorry if i had offended any1.

Edited by ramusk - 02 December 2011 at 10:49am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

cochindoveDuaRatiBenzvargheseSTAR-Rinshiheart4everrajsrk.906Inshifan1ss3843ange-ratierum_emiJPRulesMaYra-Ratii-m-thebestDANGER-SCOT9ros92-786sweenilove_girishrazihananyasheraniha12345GuitargirlALUJNA21.Karam.Deewani.sonudewsupercool3mygabymoksha89123mitulPratameshFavouriteofall-Samira-Nels0-SD-0Yukti_Ratzholic-Cyn-Anaya_U-No-Poobones88-Araina-Shedevil25

STAR-R Newbie
STAR-R
STAR-R

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
u r write 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

ange-rati Groupbie
ange-rati
ange-rati

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Confused...
what can i says yarr but who is bashing him ???Ermm
ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
this is a very good topic,why so much comparisons while he'll continue to work in the show.and as you said time is needed for judgement and this is not a love story,the title itself suggests that Rati is the main lead to carry the show forward.

Edited by alujna-21 - 02 December 2011 at 9:34am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Guitargirl123mitulmygabyramuskYukti_RatzholicSilent.Dreamer-Araina-

123mitul IF-Dazzler
123mitul
123mitul

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
completely agree with u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyFavouriteofall

atria Goldie
atria
atria

I don't like Rishi's character. He seems over smart and whatever his prior relationship or link with Indira, his behaviour with her was insulting, and in the end he increased her troubles rather than decrease them.
About Sumit, he's okay I guess, no point comparing with previous jodis. He's doing a good job as a newcomer, he'll improve with time. I just wish Rishi's character improves !Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MNLover123mitul.SilentPrincess

-Pri.RP- IF-Rockerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Paradise-naina158preeethiMNLover.SilentPrincessMyInspirationz

ramusk IF-Rockerz
ramusk
ramusk

Originally posted by ange-rati

Confused...
what can i says yarr but who is bashing him ???Ermm

basing or no bashing...i am seeing that ppl c dis jus 4 rati...the fact is Hitler/rati cant exist like dis if its not for their family/other characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index