Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

I have to mention this I read a comment regarding chotu on the net (maybe star plus site).

Child labor is prohibited in India and Chotu is shown working in the shop.  It is an offence so they should have Sandhya point out this and make him join a school.
Clap Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691Hi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i like chotu so much... (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
I also didnt like the fact that the other day when Sandhya was given the punishment of lifting the buckets ,Chotu told her leave this to me as this is usually my duty...
I felt bad...poor child...he never even grumbles about it...his innocence should not be exploited...he should be educated...

Edited by monika_2691 - 03 December 2011 at 3:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Hi_Friends

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

I have to mention this I read a comment regarding chotu on the net (maybe star plus site).

Child labor is prohibited in India and Chotu is shown working in the shop.  It is an offence so they should have Sandhya point out this and make him join a school.
yes di..i too thought this.
may be sandhya will take step for chotu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged

ya me too thought the same...but love this chotu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.