hw can it b in loss?? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Do we know that the CVs are trying to show Kastur superior? Can't we see from a different POV? Kastur is a dharampatni, as the title and the concept says, so there's nothing wrong if she helps Mohan when he is stuck. The thing Mohan was stuck on in the floor planning wasn't so hard, so it's fine if Kastur helps him. In fact, it's her duty to be with her hubby if he's stuck somewhere, even if it's the simplest thing.

But yes, I agree that her lecture about Baapji after that was a crap...fully agree with it and I'm just trying to justifying Kastur helping Mohan part! That's it!

Try to find something positive in any scene in the show! Mohan can't be shown as the superior of all always, if that's all then what's the role of a dharampatni here? He doesn't need anyone if he can do everything on his own! The concept says that his dharampatni will have an important part in his success, so the CVs are just showing that! It's not like Kastur has become Mohan's business partner and both are attending meetings and planning strategies..not at all! Kastur's duty is only to support Mohan emotionally and help him whenever he's stuck if she can, even helping him in the smallest things!

BTW watching Star Ya Rockstar with parents and just now someone sang "Jaago Mohan Pyaare"... was taken aback when the host said the name of the song 😆
Honestly, I don't think the degree would affect the store.  As long as Mohan makes his payments, the bank should have no issues with him.  If he fails to pay them, then yes, they could seize the store but again, thats unrelated to the degree...

I think Mohan will be successful.  If they show him fail, it will prbbly be because someone is trying to swindle him out of money and he doesn't catch it early enough...or it could be some kind of a calamity that could bring the store down.  If thats the case, it would be logical that Kastur will help him emotionally & maybe even actively in rebuilding and rising up again...Mohan will absolutely need that support!
No yaar bidz, i don want that they show MOHAN superior, dat i really don want as MOHAN is a human character nd like him as it is!!
But my only problem is dis, dat kastur is d only 1 understanding dat baapji was right🤢?? widin a month or 2 of her marriage they can't just show her understanding baapji, dat too widout solving her own relationship wid MOHAN😵!!
d floor planning thing even i din't hate it, but d only problem is dat instantly she gv him d idea??😲, pppl need 2 think atleast 4 sum time na???
Nd den wat was d fudge dat they made kastur giv d gift 2 baapji🤔?? i mean din't they think of a scene between MOHUR regarding d gift of baapji??Did MOHAN eva say dat he hesitates 2 giv it 2 baapji?? no na?? den atleast they shud hv showed a valid reason b4 she gave baapji d gift nd announced it in front of saroj🤢!!
Bidz i just want dat they show sum connectivity between MOHUR b4 they make kastur help him, bcos widout any connectivity hw can kastur help or know bout MOHAN's mind ?? she is not an antaratma dat she will read out his mind nd solve evrything!!!
They shud show sum proper cooperation of MOHUR, nd den show dat kastur understands MOHAN's strategy nd dus she is successfully heping him!!

chal janey de yaar, as no matter hw much we argue, d CVs wont stop dere insanity!!! though it makes sense or not they will end up showing kastur's dpness no matter hw much scattered or planned it luks!!!
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Do we know that the CVs are trying to show Kastur superior? Can't we see from a different POV? Kastur is a dharampatni, as the title and the concept says, so there's nothing wrong if she helps Mohan when he is stuck. The thing Mohan was stuck on in the floor planning wasn't so hard, so it's fine if Kastur helps him. In fact, it's her duty to be with her hubby if he's stuck somewhere, even if it's the simplest thing.

But yes, I agree that her lecture about Baapji after that was a crap...fully agree with it and I'm just trying to justifying Kastur helping Mohan part! That's it!

Try to find something positive in any scene in the show! Mohan can't be shown as the superior of all always, if that's all then what's the role of a dharampatni here? He doesn't need anyone if he can do everything on his own! The concept says that his dharampatni will have an important part in his success, so the CVs are just showing that! It's not like Kastur has become Mohan's business partner and both are attending meetings and planning strategies..not at all! Kastur's duty is only to support Mohan emotionally and help him whenever he's stuck if she can, even helping him in the smallest things!

BTW watching Star Ya Rockstar with parents and just now someone sang "Jaago Mohan Pyaare"... was taken aback when the host said the name of the song 😆

I agree with you for the most part, Bidz...I find that Kastur gets carried away with the other family members and their feelings and, in the process, she takes her husband for granted.  Also, her ability to take everything that is dished out to her with a smile & with no retort is a little hard to imagine...thats where some of us think of the 'superior' portrayal.  Her heart is where it should be: she cares a lot for everyone & wishes the best for everyone...She is idealistic.   She believes in Mohan.   But still,  Kastur has a long way to go...she is only 19...she has to step back, observe, then react...it will serve her well in the long-run...I don't think Mohan is shown as superior.  He just has a better (realistic) understanding of ppl & he is very aware that you can't be everything to everyone...he has a maturity to him that is yet to be developed completely in Kastur...
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
By the way, Mohan is still in debt, right? So I think that in hurry of repaying back their money, Mohan will face a major loss .. this can be one option and the other options can be robbery, catching fire or anything else! Like Anjali, I also feel that Mohan won't face any failure! Kastur will just help him whenever he's stuck and hence she'll have an important part! 😊
but i fear dat CVs will show dat MOHAN's business will b in losss bcos he din't execute it in d way baapji sugested 4 nd kastur xplained him 2 do🤢!!!!!!!!!
Anjali, I fully agree.

Sundas, as Anjali said, Kastur has idealistic principals which make her worry for everyone. She's taught in her maayka that elders are always right, so she thought Baapji to be the same. She doesn't know who's the real Baapji neither she understands. That's my point! I agree that Kastur siding Baapji is annoying but the reason behind it is Kastur's idealogy, her take on the fact that elders are always right. I guess that's what is CVs trying to show.

About thinking-before-suggesting part of Kastur, well, she just said the instant thing came in her mind. Like I said, it was the simplest thing to help on! Waise, she did think for a bit before suggesting. She did!

BTW I do agree with your POV about the gift part.. there should have some consistency. Anyways, lets see what this Monday brings for us. 😊
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by harshu.sundas

but i fear dat CVs will show dat MOHAN's business will b in losss bcos he din't execute it in d way baapji sugested 4 nd kastur xplained him 2 do🤢!!!!!!!!!

Sundas, why the heck do you think negative all the time? 😆
Originally posted by Bidz_cutegal

Sundas, why the heck do you think negative all the time? 😆
bidz bcos, at d start i was thinking soo much od +ve nd soo much of sense dat aftr wateva they ruined i m left wid nothing more 2 feel or contribute instead of my fears dat d storyline or d execution will bcum more worst🤢!!
but newas thanx dat at last uu even found my views -ve😃
Originally posted by Nandalala

I agree with you for the most part, Bidz...I find that Kastur gets carried away with the other family members and their feelings and, in the process, she takes her husband for granted.  Also, her ability to take everything that is dished out to her with a smile & with no retort is a little hard to imagine...thats where some of us think of the 'superior' portrayal.  Her heart is where it should be: she cares a lot for everyone & wishes the best for everyone...She is idealistic.   She believes in Mohan.   But still,  Kastur has a long way to go...she is only 19...she has to step back, observe, then react...it will serve her well in the long-run...I don't think Mohan is shown as superior.  He just has a better (realistic) understanding of ppl & he is very aware that you can't be everything to everyone...he has a maturity to him that is yet to be developed completely in Kastur... 

Kastur had more freedom in her parents house.. they had an amiable environment. She should have issues of adapting herself in gala's but it was all neglected.