Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

hw can it b in loss??

harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
As we saw dat d opening of MOHAN's stall was agrand 1Day Dreaming!!
everybody except baapji is in his full support, he alsoo has got gud investors nd a silent helper like pradipErmm, den hw can b it in loss??
if we consider d article dat manjit will know bout d degree, but already promo is out dat kastur has known itOuchSleepy!!
sooo is d CVs planning sumthing like dat d degree gets xposed in front of d bank or investors nd they ban d stall or shut it dwnOuchCry!!
Bcos dere is no oderway dat d stall can b in loss, bcos MOHAN's strategy nd promotion along wid d products r all very gud 2 get gud number of customers...

wateva they show i wil wait, but hp they don show dat kastur alsoo joins hands wid MOHAN in d stall as a coworker wen it is in losss nd den only d customers start cumingDead, i mean dat will b too nonsense dat aftr kastur joined pppl starts knowing d gud qualities of d stalllErmmSleepyROFL( hp no 1 feels dat i m -ve 2wards kastur, as i just felt dis)LOL

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
It may not go in loss ..but it can get caught by fire or whatever and all contracts will come to haunt him (though i still don't think he was wrong in signing any of the contract from business POV)  but i wonder why he wont have insurance  ROFL
phil Senior Member
phil
phil

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Expecting the worst.
phil Senior Member
phil
phil

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
May be workers go on strike and Kastur solves the problem.It has to be something like this to go with the whole concept of the story
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
@ phil- plsss 4 god sake don scare meAngryDisapprove

@ Nads- did they mention sumthing bout insurance during d sighnng of d contractShocked??
Nd uski stall mein fire catch karegi to woh loss kaise hoga, woh to pura jaal jayegaCry, i mean granny mera MOHAN to full breakdown hojayega naBroken Heart!!
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
No they did not but it is my opinion any business of this magintude always has insurance ... specially those financed by a bank ... so i don't know if they show fire how will they justify him having nothing left ... so may be they wont use fire idea

May be mohan will spend all day resolving saroj kastur thing and wont get time to go to work and hence the loss ROFL
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
but Nads, i hv only 1 fear dat wen MOHAN's hardwork will b in loss, wat mahan act might they make kastur do dat his busness will see sunshine againOuch??
i mean if they show sumthing nonsense lyk they showed in d grocery planting den, hw will i control my angerDisapprove??

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I would love it if she just give him the lost confidence through emotional support rather than any mahan act ... will be so much more fun to watch

But who knows may be mohan ko loss ho hi na LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 02 December 2011 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

april10

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index