Dekha Ek Khwaab

2/12/11:Our Second Explosive Meeting

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shruti..I was waiting for your update... I love how you give the update which makes the most sense to us... I knew you will surely write today about their meeting..
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The second meeting was indeed explosive.I loved it.I actually laughed when Uday talked about mirch and paani thing because that is what I felt.Akash and Moniya make a cute,sweet couple and their scenes did bring a smile on my face.But Uday and Moniya have that intense chemistry that is so striking.enjoyed their bantering a lot. I also loved the way he bows and says sorry and that look on his face when he sees Moniya leave is very telling.Manyata indeed has a special place in his heart.looking forward to their next meeting.Thank you Shruti for the wonderful update.enjoyed reading it😊
Crystal_Ice90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update.. i could feel every scene of it in 3D... seriously the way it is eplained is Wow.. β€οΈ
their couple is a Bomb... ! they look so amazing together... yeah uday is flirty but that makes him even better.. πŸ˜†
AKDHA_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tnx for the update!!!
but cn u temme if uday realises that she is rajkumari manyata!!!
doz he cum to knw her truth!!!!
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs Sruthi for this nice updateπŸ€— πŸ€— just watch it (actually I watch it twice) what an electrifying meeting love it.  UV-Moniya second encounter is mindblowing I like their conversation especially the way Moniya was giving it back to UV.  Kya intensive chemistry hain ❀️❀️❀️. UV expression when Moniya was leaving the pub is telling in itself that Manyata is very very special for him that sudden sadness is so evident.

Am looking forward for their third meeting jane kab hoga😍

Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Explosive is the word. From the start when Moniya-Nandini go Tum-Tum. And Uday smirks and checks her out πŸ˜‰ i like it how Moniya intrigues Uday πŸ˜† BIG time. Hahaha at Uday being amused (actually happy 🀣) when he comes to know tat it was moniya who threw dirty water on J. gosh he actually Hats off's her 🀣 And Moniya perfectly gives them tirchi nazar and goes off with akash. rightly said laal mirch πŸ˜†. i guess uday can't get enough the fact tat moniya took panga with J. humare saath toh galti ki thi per tumhare saath jo kiya, woh to galti nahi thi 🀣

And ahh the constant cornering sessions toh had chemistry oozing out πŸ˜† Uday remarking constantly and Moniya replying sharply back. i like the shastriya sangeet retort the most πŸ˜† and all uday could do was be amused haha and ofcourse corner her more πŸ˜†. and i liked it at the end how he said tat she reminded him of someone. now i am confused whether uday recognized her or not πŸ˜•
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
SHRUUU!!!!!!!πŸ€—

Thanks so much! Just home from classes and shall watch it! Me so so so excited!!!

I'm lovin' it!
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even Udayveer thinks Manyatha needs something more hot who can retain her spicyness...πŸ˜†

simply loved the scene...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!! SO worth the wait, but it could have been so much longer.

Acting: Top notch! Uday for the WIN! And loved Monya's answers. She was her sassy best and just the medicine he needs. She is his mirchi and he is her garam masala. Together they just make it sizzling hot!β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Loved how it was all in the beginning of the episode--thank you CVs for decreasing the torture. But only 3 mins---NAHINNN! (filmy style)! It could have been way way way more awesome if it were longer.

The way he glares her down when J confronts her and she would have tore J to pieces if Mr Water didn't show up to whisk her away. Uff! His eyes and the intent hidden deep w/in them. So much said in such silence.

Then the cornering begins and the confrontation. She still has no clue WHO he is? His ego is on the verge to bruising. And it shocks him and amuses him how he can't figure her out--love it! The caressing of the hair, touching of the hair, wanting to touch her sweet sweet lips--but she is a beast of her own that can't be tamed Mr. Hottie McHot Hot! udayveer needs to try way harder and he goes for the grab: BEST PART EVA!!

His expressions change--he still remembers her, her memories still haunt him, she shall always linger in his soul! The way his eyes were searching for an answer. I get the feeling he's gonna be a little Private Detective of his own on the side for his own answers. Maybe, he might be the one that finds her. Who knows?!

And then he wakes up from the dream--OMG! OMG! OMG!!! Love love loved it to death! Uber epic!!

I hope the next meeting is even better and dynamic! I'm watching the scene on repeat mode...love it to death!😍

Thanks so much Shru for that siggy and the brief update--my anticipation knew no bounds! πŸ˜†