The new HACKER on the block-Abhay Raichand :P - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by flora111

Thank God..human banne k baad bhi uska dimaag utna hi tez hai jaise ki pahle tha 😆 So one more quality added to his list..Expert Hacker lol..

4 me, abhay is still same as before , only his clothes have been changed but his brain n heart is still same😉. n abhay is all-rounder...😆

abhay saved the day again. But abhiya going to DD already. Then how will we be able to see abhiya romance in the midst of all this engagement drama and saving chandeena

Arey abhay human bana to kya hua. He hasn't lost his brain aur future job bhi mil gaya. Hacker. Now only two weeks left and they are going to DD. So we cant get much abhiya scenes.😭 Mujhe ye baat ka gham humesha rahega we never got proper abhiya track without any interruption.
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

abhay saved the day again. But abhiya going to DD already. Then how will we be able to see abhiya romance in the midst of all this engagement drama and saving chandeena

abhay is the ultimate savior..😉n i think we won't have abhiya romance after going 2 DD as pia will b busy with her family n abhay with his familyOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.... but still i hope 2 see some more abhiya scenes,😍
Originally posted by --sanchita--

Arey abhay human bana to kya hua. He hasn't lost his brain aur future job bhi mil gaya. Hacker. Now only two weeks left and they are going to DD. So we cant get much abhiya scenes.😭 Mujhe ye baat ka gham humesha rahega we never got proper abhiya track without any interruption.

i know sanchita, it's very disappointing that we won't get proper abhiya scenes after their return in DD.Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. it's very sad but true that we always waited 4 abhiya scenes but we got a few 1 compared 2 our expectation... Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
Originally posted by sdoll

abhay is the ultimate savior..😉n i think we won't have abhiya romance after going 2 DD as pia will b busy with her family n abhay with his familyOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.... but still i hope 2 see some more abhiya scenes,😍
I hope we get to see abhiya's marriage properly. If the CVs leave abhiya's marriage till the last episode, I will seriously hunt them down and murder them😡
But I suppose I'll have to do that in any case😆

abhay is the ultimate savior..😉n i think we won't have abhiya romance after going 2 DD as pia will b busy with her family n abhay with his family... but still i hope 2 see some more abhiya scenes,😍

chandeena willn't be shown so quickly coz Kish is on holiday till 7th. So I think chandeena will be shown on friday.
Originally posted by piyabhay4ever

I hope we get to see abhiya's marriage properly. If the CVs leave abhiya's marriage till the last episode, I will seriously hunt them down and murder them😡
But I suppose I'll have to do that in any case😆

Me too yaar😉. i have left with only 1 wish with this show that is abhiya marriage😳. but i think it won't happen.Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. then ur hunt down will b needed n i will b with u.😃
Originally posted by --sanchita--

chandeena willn't be shown so quickly coz Kish is on holiday till 7th. So I think chandeena will be shown on friday.

So, we have 2 bear dobriyal's family drama with loads of rona dhona🤢 n abhiya crying 4 them!!!😡

So, we have 2 bear dobriyal's family drama with loads of rona dhona🤢 n abhiya crying 4 them!!!😡

Ya that irritating madhu. panchi ki kami ye puri kar rehi hai.🤢