Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

I CAN'T BELIVE THAT CHANNEL V DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

love_arsha

Goldie

love_arsha

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yaa right there is nthng vulgar in kriyaansh scene]
its jst so so magical even i m lost in ray eyes the way he stares kriya
thts so so magicalDay Dreaming
but dont no why they censored those scenes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_arsha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I CAN'T BELIVE THAT CHANNEL V DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--aimy--

IF-Dazzler

--aimy--

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Ridiculous..!! Censor board officials iss act ko aur kuch naam dene ke baarein mein soch bhi nahi sakti!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Deeksha_DishaAdorabellamyrtillebellezaNxt_rockstarluv_arsha

ninatish

Goldie

ninatish

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
There seems to be a comprehension problem between what is vulgar and what is not, how can romance be vulgar and shows like axe your ex and all the other bakwaas reality shows be not. I cringe every time I see the ad for axe your ex or whatever thats called. First of all its called a reality show, but its so scripted ...anyways whats done is done, hopefully no repeat of this again...it does take a toll on you emotionally, because you have invested time, effort and emotions in it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luv_arsha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.