Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

I m soooooooooooooooooooo confused

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i m soo confused after watching the last episode. how could the police come at the walia house and arrest jassi didnt nandu phone jassi a couple of days a goo and tell her that gulmohar and cohenoor belonged to her soo if she owns the 2 companies than cant she transfer the money where ever she wants soo howw can they areast jassi or his family members if any one has a clarification to this can u plese tell me.

thank u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masoom thumbnail
i know they are really stupid i don't know where they are taking the story but the truth is that everything belongs to Jassi but stupid t & d 😡😡 
masoom thumbnail
oh and you know what... i think jassi is gonna become a model coz now papa ji won't talk to her any more so she will decide to take revenge so she will go to gulmohar as a model well i think that's waht they are trying to do
tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Well from how I see it - she is the Chairman of the company, but the money is still Gulmohor/Kohinoor's - she cannot transfer it to her own name. In such a case it is embezzlement. Hope this makes sense 😊
pj04 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: masoom

oh and you know what... i think jassi is gonna become a model coz now papa ji won't talk to her any more so she will decide to take revenge so she will go to gulmohar as a model well i think that's waht they are trying to do

it is purab to rescue again....ofcourse jassi will forget to thank him and drop/insult him as soon as she is secure in the arms of armaan.

jprasad thumbnail
don't be confused, contact Peer Syed Sahib...he can guide you to good fortune and health....however, I don't think uska paas bhi JJKN ka hal hai. ðŸ˜­
munizaaa thumbnail
lol japrasad i already contected him and he had to give back double the money i gave him b/c he couldnt solve my problem. u know it says on the comercial 100% guarentee now if u look at it will say 99% gaurantee 
sowmyaa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jprasad

don't be confused, contact Peer Syed Sahib...he can guide you to good
fortune and health....however, I don't think uska paas bhi JJKN ka hal
hai.😭

😆 😆 that's really funny!