Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
hey rupal nice to c ur feelings for ur parents. thats really gr8.

Swetha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We and our Parents (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vss08

Originally posted by Suvi7884

LOL If you ask my friends, I'm completely a different person around my parents. I'm sensible, innocent, and the perfect (well, I try to be, most of the times) little daughter. 
And no, I don't share my personal stuff with them, and I don't like it when they ask me too many questions, about anything, unless its quite general, like when the next school report will come outLOL

Suvi! thanks for sharing ur views.

@Blue bold: well liked the way u have expressed it LOL

@Red Bold: i heard this from many relatives as well as friends too. so now it is clearly a common thing. Tongue

Swetha
Haha but its true...
And I guess it is...you can't tell everything to your parentsLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08

jakther7

IF-Rockerz

jakther7

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
1. how close are u with ur parents?
I am very  close to my mom

2. how well do u share ur feelings with ur parents (or with whom do u share ur mom / dad most)?
I have shared everything with my mother becoz she is very understanding person i have ever seen, she encourge me lots,even if my father disagree with any of my proposal,  she
Always suppport me,even if i fall in any trouble she encourge me to saying Go Ahead Nothing is impossible & i really love this word, i think my mother is my world i can't imagine anything without her, she is my power-house. i also Love my father very much he is the best father in the world, but our choice is totally difference but i think it is all my fault becoz iam very stubborn.
3. do u like their involvment in ur matters? (Not sure whether it is a relevant question) {and i know most of u don't like their involvment}.
Not really,but
I like to seek my parents opinion on whateve I do,& i think becoz of my nature most of time i take wrong decision, but some times my mother irritates me about my marriage & i really don't like it, becoz i want to do something b4 my marriage & she is very sensitive in this matter.

swethasyam08

dazzlingflora

IF-Dazzler

dazzlingflora

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
ANS 1: I'm quite close with my parents.

ANS 2: Well, if I say I don't hide anything then I'd be lying.Yah I do hide those matters by which they'd get hurt. But those matters are few in number. I share things with my mother more than father. Because my father is a very busy person I rarely find him home. He's quite busy with his real estate business.Even in holiday he doesn't stay on home. But in holiday he goes to office lately. On that time we discuss about many thing. He's a human encyclopedia. So i ask him many question, tell him to solve my math.

ANS 3: Well,my parents don't interfare much on my matters.That's the plus point of my parents. They tell me that you're mature enough to know what's wrong and what's right.You're not a one year old.You're sixteen now.You're lil bit mature now. So,we should give you more freedom. But they do involve where they feel need of.

swethasyam08

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
@Jakther n Flora!

nice to c ur opinions. thanks for sharing

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 07 December 2011 at 10:21am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.