Page 3 Page 3

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Nice topic.. reserved !!

Edited..

1. Well I am pretty close to my parents.. They are more like my friends Embarrassed Specially Mamma Embarrassed

2. Yeah generally I dont hide anything from themSmile Dont like to hide stuffs even if it's abt falling in love with someone Tongue And I can tell them everything becuz I know they will understand.. So basically it's becuz of them that I have the confidence in them to confide everything Embarrassed Share everything with my mom.. With dad it's more like political arguments, job related issues, or practical stuffs Embarrassed Emotional and personal life discussion - only with mom Embarrassed Even though my mom dad keep fighting over the issue that I am closer to whom LOLLOL

But yeah, recently, have stopped telling them my problems in new city.. They tend to get tensed over small small issues and worry a lot.. Considering their health problems, I dont share the difficulties I face here Smile For those things, I take my friends' advice.. I have got AMAZING parents and friends both *touchwood*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

3. I definitely dont like interference LOL And luckily, they dont do much Embarrassed Even though I have nothing personal which they donno, but too many questions or interrogations regarding any incident pisses me off specially when there IS actually some problem and I tel them that there is not LOL Feel like they will catch me LOL

These days imma shouting a lot at my mom for her over-interference and too many questions Disapprove I know it's wrong, paavam she is, doesnt have anyone with her to share her feelings except me, bt sometimes i tend to forget Disapprove Later on I say sorry to her DisapproveDisapprove

hey nice to c ur opinions.

the idea of not sharing ur small issues with ur parents is really good one. 

and shouting and all: i hope i can suggest only one thing with my own personal experiences: try to reduce that (don't mean to hurt u) but i saw my mom feeling really very bad when i used to shout at her before marriage. Cry  i am short tempered girl though now a lot much is gone after marriage LOL but if i think of those days i really feel very very bad of my behaviour. this is just a friendly suggestion Tongue

Swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We and our Parents (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

Shweta nice topic. Will reply only after hearing from other kids.

And I belong to the other side...Am a parent.

Hey no problem. take ur time Smile

Swetha

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sabz-

WOW...finally, I got to see an interesting topic here Thumbs Up Thank you Swetha for coming up with nice topic. My answers are coming up soon Wink

Already read few fellow members answers and they worth reading Big smile

EditedEmbarrassed

1. how close are u with ur parents? Smile

I am very very very close to my mom as she is my best buddy. She knows every little thing about me and so do I. However, I never got a chance to get close to dad though Ouch

2. how well do u share ur feelings with ur parents (or with whom do u share ur mom / dad most)? Wink

Like I said, I am way way too comfortable with my mom as she is more like a friend to me. I have shared every little thing about me though I have been living away from her since at the age of 16 CryCry, but my bonding with her has not gotten disconnected. I guess, our bonding tightened stronger ever since we started living separatelyBig smile I shared and still share everything like how many guys proposed me in high school and who I was/am dating with...lol though I am a married girl now (just got married on JulyCoolLOL). In short, my mom is more like friend and sister than mother mother. Even my relatives call us sisters and unknown people think we are sisters as my mom still looks young
Cool *ps: she had me when she was 17 years old*

3. do u like their involvment in ur matters? (Not sure whether it is a relevant question) {and i know most of u don't like their involvment}. LOL

I used to get irritated but not anymore. I like to seek my mom's opinion on whatever I do. She still irritates me  sometime though because she keeps asking me whether i ate lunch on time or not...blah blah AngryLOL But all is good as I can easily lie her these days LOL

thank you very much! we are almost sailing on the same boat LOL most of ur answers and similar to mine Smile hhaha. 

even i'm xerox to my mom and people sometimes confuse btw us LOL she was 18 when i was born. 

btw wish u a very happy married life. Thumbs Up we will know the pain and importance of parents, their responsibilities, sacrifies and every thing when we are away from them or after marriage completely. Cry

all we have to do is to c that they are happy and they won't be blamed b'coz of us. Smile

kuch zyada hi boldi shayad. LOL i cannot stop talking or posting if it comes to the topic abt my parents Embarrassed

Swetha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1prerna4rishav

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vss08

thank you very much! we are almost sailing on the same boat LOL most of ur answers and similar to mine Smile hhaha. 

even i'm xerox to my mom and people sometimes confuse btw us LOL she was 18 when i was born. 

btw wish u a very happy married life. Thumbs Up we will know the pain and importance of parents, their responsibilities, sacrifies and every thing when we are away from them or after marriage completely. Cry

all we have to do is to c that they are happy and they won't be blamed b'coz of us. Smile

kuch zyada hi boldi shayad. LOL i cannot stop talking or posting if it comes to the topic abt my parents Embarrassed

Swetha

Nahiii re darling you have not talked much Big smile I love love love talking about parents...especially, about mom Embarrassed I never get tired of talking about my mom LOLLOL
Awww...so glad to know that we have almost similar feeling for our parents Big smile Hi5 to you dear Wink Yes, I have been away from my mom soon after I completed my 10th grade because she sent me to another city for 11 & 12th grade and then I came to another country for further study Ouch
However, I have a good news now coz she is coming to stay with me Big smileParty LOL...I knw, this is completely off topic but I had to share in order to feel some peace in my mind ROFL I am so excited that my mom and I will be finally living together after a decade Embarrassed Thank you for the best wishes...it means a lot Hug

You know when Raavi and Pinky had a misunderstanding due to Abhisekh...I was remembering my high school days because kinda same incident happened to me too. But my mom did not react the way Pinky did LOL I was so mad at that guy and vent out my anger in front of my mom and her reaction was well that is how guys behave in this age, so you just have to take it easy and let it go without worrying too much OuchLOL

LOL

swethasyam08prerna4rishav

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
feeling good that u shared ur feelings. Smile

gr8 news abt ur mom. do take good care of her. Thumbs Up

Swetha

romiosugar1prerna4rishav

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

feeling good that u shared ur feelings. Smile

gr8 news abt ur mom. do take good care of her. Thumbs Up

Swetha

Thank you Embarrassed Even I am feeling good that I share my news with you TongueLOL
No worries, I will fully take care of her, but she told me that she will take care of me and my diet ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08prerna4rishavSamraat_92

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 05 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
hhaha this thread vanished for a while. LOL

hey friends do share ur views too...

Swetha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged

1. how close are u with ur parents? Smile
well i am very much close to my parents but not too open to them...they are so close to my heart that i am in a condition where before saying anything i have to think twice to make sure i don't hurt them...they have done a lot for me..they have brought me to the world,they have given me such a sweet life so i just want to do something for them...i am very thankful to them for making my life so beautiful...they are there in ups and downs for me...they are the moral support for me...my mother is strict towards me and my father have soft corner so both are maintaining a balance...for a mistake my mum shout at me which make me understand my mistake and then my papa softly heal me...i love my parents...
2. how well do u share ur feelings with ur parents (or with whom do u share ur mom / dad most)? Wink
well i don't share my feelings with my parents mostly...i am a teenager and my views and feelings are very different and i feel very awkward sharing them...but i do share things to some extent...they are daily updated with the ongoing of my life...i share my happy phases with them but try to hide my sorrow side...
3. do u like their involvment in ur matters? (Not sure whether it is a relevant question) {and i know most of u don't like their involvment}. LOL
well sometimes...i like their involvement in my matters as i love to see that my parents are interested in me and my activities...i love to feel that someone is there to keep a eye on me and who cares a lot for me...but sometimes i don't like it when it comes to the secrets of me and my friends...

Swetha

swethasyam08prerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.