Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hi guys! I'm Swetha!

This is my first thread in this forum. the main purpose to open this thread is to know few things.

1. how close are u with ur parents? Smile

2. how well do u share ur feelings with ur parents (or with whom do u share ur mom / dad most)? Wink

3. do u like their involvment in ur matters? (Not sure whether it is a relevant question) {and i know most of u don't like their involvment}. LOL

u can share anything else which i may have missed? Smile

Let me start first answering to those questions 

Coming to me: 

1. yes iam very close to my parents. infact we are more friends than parents and daugter. 

2. there is nothing like any secrets which i didn't share with them. 
mostly i share with my mom. if i m not mistaken most of the girls share with their mom's. i'm i ri8? 
all career related and other activites related i used to share with my dad. 

3. regarding this question all i can say is when ever serious matters of simple ones i used to share with them and ask their opinion. and mostly it will be with my mom. 

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 02 December 2011 at 7:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-BolNaHalke-romiosugar1Prinsesse.SuviashajSamraat_92prerna4rishav

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We and our Parents" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-BolNaHalke-

IF-Veteran Member

-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vss08

Hi guys! I'm Swetha!

This is my first thread in this forum. the main purpose to open this thread is to know few things.

Im pretty close to my folks

2. how well do u share ur feelings with ur parents (or with whom do u share ur mom / dad most)? Wink
I share pretty much everything wih my mom.. i mean.. i dont share details or if Im seeing a guy .. i wouldnt tell her that.. i dont tell her whats happening btw me and my friends or at school.. i tell her my feelingss. I share like If im upset because of something btw me and my friends..ill just tell her im upset because of something that happened btw me and my friends.. not details though.. I share feelings, thoughts, stuff like that.. and general stuff..
With my dad.. its a LOT less than that.. just school, career, etcc.. no feelings or anything..

but Im still close to themm i think ..

3. do u like their involvment in ur matters? (Not sure whether it is a relevant question) {and i know most of u don't like their involvment}. LOL

NOT really.. i mean personal stuff no. but if its school related than yess.. and career related MAYBE.. haha.. if they agree with me LOL I like their advice and feeback.. i dont like their telling me to do something.. i rather them, give me their advice and leave decisions up to me.

u can share anything else which i may have missed? Smile

Let me start first answering to those questions 

Coming to me: 

1. yes iam very close to my parents. infact we are more friends than parents and daugter. 

2. there is nothing like any secrets which i didn't share with them. 
mostly i share with my mom. if i m not mistaken most of the girls share with their mom's. i'm i ri8? 
all career related and other activites related i used to share with my dad. 

3. regarding this question all i can say is when ever serious matters of simple ones i used to share with them and ask their opinion. and mostly it will be with my mom. 

Swetha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7swethasyam08romiosugar1prerna4rishav

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
@xtaurus429x

well thats good to know. thanks for posting ur views.

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 02 December 2011 at 8:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1prerna4rishav

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
LOL If you ask my friends, I'm completely a different person around my parents. I'm sensible, innocent, and the perfect (well, I try to be, most of the times) little daughter. 
And no, I don't share my personal stuff with them, and I don't like it when they ask me too many questions, about anything, unless its quite general, like when the next school report will come outLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08romiosugar1prerna4rishav

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

swethasyam08romiosugar1Samraat_92

Mithuu

IF-Rockerz

Mithuu

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Shweta nice topic. Will reply only after hearing from other kids.

And I belong to the other side...Am a parent.

Edited by KripaRajput - 03 December 2011 at 5:48am

swethasyam08romiosugar1Samraat_92

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
WOW...finally, I got to see an interesting topic here Thumbs Up Thank you Swetha for coming up with nice topic. My answers are coming up soon Wink

Already read few fellow members answers and they worth reading Big smile

EditedEmbarrassed

I am very very very close to my mom as she is my best buddy. She knows every little thing about me and so do I. However, I never got a chance to get close to dad though Ouch

Like I said, I am way way too comfortable with my mom as she is more like a friend to me. I have shared every little thing about me though I have been living away from her since at the age of 16 CryCry, but my bonding with her has not gotten disconnected. I guess, our bonding tightened stronger ever since we started living separatelyBig smile I shared and still share everything like how many guys proposed me in high school and who I was/am dating with...lol though I am a married girl now (just got married on JulyCoolLOL). In short, my mom is more like friend and sister than mother mother. Even my relatives call us sisters and unknown people think we are sisters as my mom still looks young
Cool *ps: she had me when she was 17 years old*

I used to get irritated but not anymore. I like to seek my mom's opinion on whatever I do. She still irritates me  sometime though because she keeps asking me whether i ate lunch on time or not...blah blah AngryLOL But all is good as I can easily lie her these days LOL

Edited by -Sabz- - 03 December 2011 at 11:23am

swethasyam08prerna4rishavSamraat_92

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

LOL If you ask my friends, I'm completely a different person around my parents. I'm sensible, innocent, and the perfect (well, I try to be, most of the times) little daughter. 
And no, I don't share my personal stuff with them, and I don't like it when they ask me too many questions, about anything, unless its quite general, like when the next school report will come outLOL

Suvi! thanks for sharing ur views.

@Blue bold: well liked the way u have expressed it LOL

@Red Bold: i heard this from many relatives as well as friends too. so now it is clearly a common thing. Tongue

Swetha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suviprerna4rishav

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.