Kasauti Zindagi Ki
Kasauti Zindagi Ki

YUCKS

tulip Senior Member
tulip
tulip

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

My God KZK is turning into such crap...
Saw Prerna hugging anurag today..she is married, mother of 2 daughters(who are 21 and 29 yrs old ) and she herself is at least 55 yrs old...and the female was hugging this 55 yr old sissy . YUCKS.
Ok I agree she ws excited seeing komolika but there was no need to hug anurag. Afterall he is the person responsible for the kidnapping of prem ! but she just forgot that !
And she doesn't bother telling bajaj that she has seen komolika ! If she tells him, he can do something useful...he is capable of such stuff....but she doesn't even tell him.

Is this is how this story is going to proceed? Such stupid stuff. Immoral. Unbelievable.

YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS

I like ronit too but watching kzk is like commiting a sin now.  Such stuff is not right. It's very bad. Shocked

I am so shocked seeing today's episode, I hv decided not to watch it for a long long time now. Anurag and Prerna hugging each other- that was the most UGLIEST DIRTIEST CHEAPEST scene.

I am going to miss ronit CryCryCry but I'll watch swarth. KZK is UGLY. Illicit relation of 55 yr old Mrs Bajaj and 55 yr old Mr Basu. give me a break !!!!!!What else..will prerna-anurag hv another kid also that Bajaj will eventually adopt and komolika will later kidnap....

NOW THIS IS THE WORST SERIAL EVER. IT IS GETTING WORSE DAY BY DAY.

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
thats so funny.. LOL LOL LOL

i thouhgt u Bajaj fans think that ege barier dosent matter when it comes to love..cas u guys allways defend Mr. Bajaj when we talk about his and prernas age...

and now all of a sudden u are discusted when u see anu and prerna hugging...witch i aslo think is wrong cas she is married...but u said that they are 55 years old...then that would make bajaj at least 70 or more...then u should be more discusted when u see prerna and bajaj hugging LOL ....when i see then hugging i think is YUCKS YUCKS YUCKS...

ps. this is just my point of view so just chill...

Edited by Emaa - 22 March 2005 at 4:16pm
envious_eyes Senior Member
envious_eyes
envious_eyes

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
  hey guys when was that scene??? i dint see it..Rolling Eyes

Manasi_16 IF-Rockerz
Manasi_16
Manasi_16

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

I agree with u tulip. KZK is getting sic. Even I may stop watching it but everytime I decide that I end seeing it b'coz of Ronit. Both Kyunki & KZK are degrading day by day. What with Prerna hugging Anurag & Karan marrying Tanya, life is pretty igusting on telly AngryPrerna has a habit of asking help from whoever is not her hubby. When Prem(I) got kidnapped she went to Bajaj & now that she saw Komo she went to Anu. Yesterday I was so fedup after KZK that I needed an half - hour long cold water bath to cool downWinkOnly after Mihir went & consoled Tulsi in kyunki did I feel better... aaj kal to wahan bhi koi drama chal raha hota hai.

And Emaa if Prerna had hugged Anu out love it wouldn't have been so bad. But just the day before she was yelling at him, hating even the sight of him & suddenly just b'coz she saw Komo, she clung to him & started cryingAngryCome on yaar she has 3 kids one of whom is likely to get married to Anu's son, not any age very sutiable for an extra marital affair.  Maybe Kasak & Shravan je saath, usi mandao mein Anu aur Prerna ki bhi shaadi kar deni chahiyeDead

I am very very...very sorry for the use of my language but Ekta is turning Prerna into some kind of a characterless female, who clings to & cries on anybody's shoulder. The only crieteria is that he shud be either Bajaj or Anurag, depending on whom she is married to.

I

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:01am | IP Logged
ekta has lost her brain she badly needs a brain transplantBig smile
Ronit IF-Dazzler
Ronit
Ronit

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 12:50am | IP Logged
agreed! tulip she should hav told that part to bajaj first becaz he his her husband and i am sure if she told him abut that then instead of coming to the party like anu did bajaj would hav been searching for komolika or prem at that time
ronit13 Goldie
ronit13
ronit13

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged

ekta is just trying to frustrate us actually we should send her a letter and we can just confirm her that:

she has lost her marbles

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 6:48am | IP Logged
same here tulip

Go to top