March 22 Update - Jatin refuses to marry

Posted: 19 years ago
hey Nirav, thanks a lot.. well what will happen.. To fulfill his promise that the marriage will happen on the decided day, Ashmit will marry Pooja.. Aur kya..
Thanks Nirav.

But I am getting confused...did we not read an update where Ashmit gets married to pooja and there is a gruhapravesh and then Ashmit turns into villan he says..Ronit Gujaral....I will ruin you...somthing like that....

I hope Ashmit marries Pooja!!!!! If not Ronit then atleast another hottie!!!

*khushi*

thankz 4 th eupdate..wow this is getting interesting...but i dont think that kushan did this ..prob maya...i relli wanna c ronit n ashmit team up tho..2 save their luv..gonna b soooo cute....lolz..ashmit sud get pooja n poornima sud get death..lolz so mean of her.

Thanks nirav for the update.

ooohhh, Ashmit is going to marry Pooji.

Originally posted by smisha

Thanks Nirav.

But I am getting confused...did we not read an update where Ashmit gets married to pooja and there is a gruhapravesh and then Ashmit turns into villan he says..Ronit Gujaral....I will ruin you...somthing like that....

Smisha that was just a preview, for this week. It will probably happen at the end of this week.

thanks for the update

i really hope ashmit and pooja get married

Originally posted by krazyabtrahil

hey evryone!!

can someone plz post some pics up from ymlh.SPECIALLY ashmits.. cuz i jus love him. my dish isnt working here in canada so im really screwed:(.. all all the major stuff is happening these days. ne whoo.. lemme know if someone can or has some pics from episodes. thnx!!!!

Hi,

Go to the Picture Gallery of YMLH and u will find all the kool pics from the show, including ashmits.

and Ya Welcome to the IF Family,  hope u will have great time Here😊

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 19 years ago

Thanks ALot Nirav for the Update.

kitni mushkil life hai in ki, aur khushan kitna wila insaan hai dhond dhond kar pooja ki pics send kar rahya hai, duniya main us ko koi aur kaam nahian hai 😡

Pooja and Ashmit will make a good jodi, bichari Shalani.