In every house theres a Bhabho-indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged

In every house there is a Bhaboo

STAR Plus' Diya Aur Baati Hum has become a popular show not only on the channel but across channels landing in the top five list, just months after its' launch.

Though Sooraj and Sandhya's story and their journey form an important part, Bhaboo plays a crucial role in heralding the achievement too. We spoke to Bhaboo aka Neelu, her role and how she is enjoying her first TV show.

Talking about the popularity of her role, she says, "The character is relatable and I think in every house there is a Bhaboo. All characters are very real so I think there is no 'acting' involved which is why I guess people are enjoying and loving the character so much."

"I married at a young age and soon took responsibilities of my home and want my bahus to do the same. This is what every saas would want. Every woman in the villages would believe in the same," she adds.

What are your ideals and principles in life. Aren't you too strict? "No. I don't think I am a strict saas or mother, but merely a disciplinarian. It is essential to have discipline in life and I ensure there is some order in the house. Every person at home has some duties and responsibilities and if someone doesn't ensure they do it, no one will. I am a normal mother who runs the house in a certain way. Bahus shouldn't think that they are doing me a favour by managing their home."

She favours her dutiful son Sooraj over her other kids, what does she have to say about the same? "I wouldn't agree so. Sure Sooraj has worked with me and shared the responsibilities of the house since a tender age, but I love all my kids equally. Perhaps I have a little bit more love for him. I feel he is just like me when it comes to duty and responsibilities and he never slips."

What does she make of the new bahu Sandhya? "I want my son to be happy and I want my bahu to keep him happy. I don't ask for anything more than this. I want her to fulfill the patni dharm. And as for scolding her, I was told by her brother that she is well versed in the household chores and now when she doesn't deliver, I feel she might be doing it on purpose to irk me -that's why we clash. I expect her to be quick in the kitchen but she doesn't come through which makes me angry."

Watch Diya Aur Baati Hum Mon-Fri at 9 pm on STAR Plus.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

npg19Mizhib2011-Ramya-arshi_karishsita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "In every house theres a Bhabho-indya.com" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
very well said neelofar (babho) that all the characters of the show are real ...no acting involved thats why the show is a success ...
wish soon it becomes the no1 show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691arshi_karish

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing.

Agree that all the characters are relatable by common people, it does not look like drama and all the actors performing convincingly.  That is one of the reasons for its success.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691arshi_karish

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Nice answers

b2011arshi_karish

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
thnxxx for sharing dear...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Mizhi

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.