Pratigya

Lets get a few things straight!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mo710

IF-Dazzler

Mo710

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Lets get things straight once and for all yeah. 

Krishna will never ever do bewafay with Pratigya as he is a one woman guy, he respects and believes in the sacred bond call marriage, he even sed that on his mind and heart she only resides their AND finally they are soul mates (do dil ek jaan rightWink

Plus it will be totally against Krishna's character to do that to his Babu so I dont think CV's will ruin his character like that.Big smile And he absolutely hates bewafay so why wud he do something that is against his beliefs!Wink KriYa are forever so chill everyone!Smile

Hopefully I have put ur minds at ease.Smile

Now this bangle for money thing in the restaurant is interesting, as I can say that K will definitely take the Bangle home and show it to Pratz along with another tissue paper shayari!LOL This then will trigger some thorts of worry in Pratz mind that something is amiss here!

I feel it is very likely that one day Pratz will visit the restaurant giving an excuse like K forgot his wallet or tiffin so she came to give it! Then Meera will see P there with Krish and will get to know from him that she is his Babu and wife! I feel that is a way that the psycho will find out the truth!

Edited by Mo710 - 02 December 2011 at 5:04am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

1sibiKriya_Arjaa_umaidreeskhan123Eden_luvsKriyaSnigdha_KhanamflamencoMuskaan92rekrnsuk19Anondo.RdhakarnVeena.SCaptain_PhilipsHeart_Hacker-riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lets get a few things straight!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Nice PostClapping Hands

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnVeena.Sriyya6

Veena.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Veena.S

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Clap Clap as usual great post, yes krish will definitly bring tat bangle to home, n pratz may starts to think tat girl n through chandu pratz may get doubts n story may move fwd...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

heera1702rekrnSnigdha_Khanamriyya6

idreeskhan123

IF-Dazzler

idreeskhan123

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
brilliant post..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rekrnriyya6

Snigdha_Khanam

IF-Sizzlerz

Snigdha_Khanam

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
ClapClapThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riyya6

corvette

IF-Rockerz

corvette

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
OK me gonna throw a spanner in your works!!! 
(I do this well usually - here goes!)

First off - a caveat - me love Kriya too - but love is blind and I am not!!!!

The "never say never" thing dont work for me...he has disappointed plenty of times in the past too, no reason why he might not this time either...whoever said bewafai has to be intentional?

In fairness it would be wrong to call a misunderstanding bewafai, but suspicion and insecurity are bad things...and can lead to misunderstandings and a betrayal of trust, if nothing else...

Krishna himself is being portrayed in a naive way, (rubbish if you ask me buT then so are the CVs) but if this portrayal is to continue, then it is also ripe for misunderstandings...

already in y'day's scene in recounting to Pratigya, Krishna told her he denied the "Paglayt"LOL tea but she ordered dinner instead...how different P's reaction would have been if he said she ordered all the dishes that I like off the menu!...
P's Bewafai Antennoa would again have raised itself and worked out pretty quickly it was her husband who was the target of this unrequited love...

Now I turn to Meera...whose character and the ACTRESS herself I really like for her cool calmness and self assuredness
...misplaced, yes...but nevertheless admirable

How is her dewaangi any different from the stunts K was pulling off? I'll tell you IMHO - K at least knew or worked out P was available - whereas M seems not to care...for that reason alone she's asking for trouble becasue the love she no doubt feels for our khubsoorat nau jawaan restaurant owner is unlikely to bear fruit...but beyond that there is little between them...

I didnt find the scene btw Meera and her hero's pic distasteful in the least - rather I found it to be earnest, but nothing yet to say she might be psychotic...pitiful if anything, knowing it to be unrequited...maybe she knows too going by her shairi...and is just content like the original Meera...content solely to bask in the adornment of her love and uncaring if its reciprocated,,,,who knows?

Im definitely enjoying the track, however misguided it may be, but as I have little faith in the CVs I trust they will mess it up accordingly - either by turning Meera into a psycho or by showing K to b too dumb in picking up the signs of Meera's mad love or worse still hiding stuff from P in some misguided way to protect her...God forbid such stupidity!

Like everyone else - I would like this Meera track to conclude when it does with a Kriya team - strong, self assured and tight in their love for each other and Meera a character with whom you feel sympathy, empathy maybe but ultimately a doomed character - one for whom love may have come but not to stay...

Big smile

Edited by kEEnkEEn - 02 December 2011 at 6:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

1sibia_umaMo710HamiSkyCaptain_PhilipshussainramsoMitu_Anondo.R....Poojie....

Anondo.R

IF-Sizzlerz

Anondo.R

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Nice post Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Mitu_

IF-Sizzlerz

Mitu_

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
nice post Star