Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

WE STILL LOVE YOU ArSha..and we will...ALWAYS! (Page 2)

..Rish.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Rish..
..Rish..

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
yeah right ppl...we shud b one and support ArSha at this stage now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

inshuu

inshuu IF-Dazzler
inshuu
inshuu

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
i agree with rishita and for those for are angry or who want to see the uncensored version heres the link enjoy Wink

LoveKriyansh Goldie
LoveKriyansh
LoveKriyansh

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
yeah totally agree!!!!!!!

I dont know about others but i watch this show only for AMAR and SHKATI.HeartI started watching this show for them only,no other reason.

I am just mad about them from those DID2 days.When Shakti won DID2 i just felt like i won that,i was sooo excited.When i first saw this D3 promo i was just dancingDancing ke after DID2 also i will be able to see them together,that's the reason i started watching this .Heart

But now i feel bad fr them and fr me also.Seeing all such craps most of my excitements just shattered,i cant tolerate the nonsense from cvs now.

They are just making us fool ,we are mad fr kriyansh,dreaming whole day fr them waiting fr them like mad and intern this cvs are just scrapping their scenes.Angry

I am feeling like crying because i cant able to convey my disappointment,anger  to those cvs.They even dont know what we feel about ARSHA.Cry

But one thing i am very sure i will continue watching this show --------forwarding all the swaron scenes and repeating 100 times all the kriyansh scenes till ARSHADay Dreaming are doing this show.

The day ARSHA leave the show that very day i will also stop watching this show.That's a promise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index