Immature Love - UPD P41 JAN 10 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 46

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
nice start achu

haha aru is really immature - i think the title suggested by brainychild really suits the story

i laughed at the reasons given by aru for breaking up.

iam sure only our prince charming arjun can satisfy her

continue soon achu

congrats once again for the new ff

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96mysticlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Immature Love - UPD P41 JAN 10 (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cherry227

IF-Rockerz

cherry227

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
haha... arohi is so cute and adorable Hug totally immature and kiddish but very very cute 

also its nice to see arohi being the frivolous one for a change... having a series of relationships even if searching for mr right Wink 

please continue soon and thanks for the pm :-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

dis arohi iz damn shweet . . .love her . .

wht strng reasns 4 breakup . .agree . lolx

wow cnt wait 4 arjun entry . .

damn interstng . .cntnue soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96mysticloverArjuhisis

pinky.padda

IF-Dazzler

pinky.padda

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
very verry cute start cant wait for next part

mysticlover

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
wow what a lovely update! so she has had bf but she hasnt found er real rince charming. i c pleae update soon!

mysticlover

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged

hi guys my next update! a Christmas gift! it is dedicated to everyone in here! friends this update is more about introducing you guys to people who are important in this story! i mean very important people! so pls hit the like button and leave your precious comments!Smile                    

Chapter 2

Arohi was getting ready for college. She was wearing a low waist denim blue skinny jeans and a pink tee. She wore kajal around her eyes and a little lip gloss. She loved minimum make-up. Her room was a pink one with lots of teddy bears and funny and comic posters. Her immaturity was completely shown in her room and her accessories. Taking her bag and phone Arohi came outside to greet her family. She lived with her parents and her brother Arnav. Arnav loved her sister so much that he could be blamed for spoiling her. He loved her antics so much and he was the only one who knew about Arohi's numerous affairs in their family. And apparently he always supported her decisions even when the reasons were so childish. After all she was only 18. Arnav was sure these were small infatuations and knew his sister though highly immature was not a fool or stupid. He was waiting for her in the dining room so that he could drop her while going to his office. Arnav was so fond of his sister that he dropped and picked her up from college every day.

"Good Morning Bhai! Waiting for me? I will be ready in five minutes after my breakfast!"  -  Arohi

"Good Morning Princess!"  -  Arnav moved to their living room to wait for her.

Arohi ate her favourite choco beans and drank her chocolate drink. She loved having these for breakfast. She still had the breakfast of a small child. After finishing her breakfast Arohi walked to her brother who dropped her in the college.

Arohi moved to her classroom and was greeted by Shefali and Aman on the way. Shefali and Aman was the sweetest and loveliest couple in campus.

"Good Morning Aro!"  -  Shefali and Aman said in unison.

"Morning guys!"  -  chirped Arohi.

"So mourning period over? So who is going to be the next guy? All the boys who are interested in you are waiting for you in the auditorium!"  -  Shefali said in a sarcastic tone.

"Don't be so sarcastic Shefu! You know what I am not dating for some time! Bhai told me not to! And I will do anything for him!"  -  Arohi

"Yeah I was a little sarcastic because I want you to be a little mature! But leave it! Finally your bhai intervened! I am glad!"  -  Shefali.

Shefali never meant to be bad to her. She wanted only well for her best friend and she will do anything for her and that anything meant being strict and rude to her for her good future!

"So if you guys finished your chit-chat can we go to our class?"  -  Aman asked.

"Okey Dokey!"  -  Shefali and Arohi said in unison!

The trio moved to their class. These three were always together. Even though Aman and Shefali was a couple but they never left Arohi alone. They knew she was very immature and vulnerable. They always tried to be protective of her but sometimes guys find ways to be closer to her. And Arohi being such a fan of love stories always fell for the wrong guy. Her belief in love stories never wavered even after numerous break-ups! May be that was her beauty!

Arnav walked into his office and greeted his best friend and partner Arjun. They both had graduated from the same college and did their MBA together. They had joined the office only last year. Arjun and Arnav's parents were partners and friends so they were naturally friends. Actually they were best friends! But Arjun had only met Arohi a few times and that too when she was only 11. He had never gone to parties or any social events. He was way too mature for a 23 year old. Arjun was a very mature child right from the beginning. Always first in class and disciplined and organized. A perfect son and a perfect citizen. Even though Arjun had never met Arohi he had heard a lot about Arohi from her brother Arnav. Arnav always had something to say about 'his princess'! Somehow Arjun dreaded meeting her. From Arnav's stories Arjun knew she was a very immature girl! A spoilt rich brat! Arjun watched with amusement when Arnav animated Arohi's new break-up. Arjun never understood how Arnav could be so light hearted about his sister's break-up. Arjun knew Arnav's answer to that. He trusted her sister and also the fact that these were all infatuations! There was no doubt Arnav spoiled his sister!

When Arnav and Arjun headed for lunch their manager informed them that their new client wanted to meet one of them in the evening to discuss some points in the deal and since it was Arnav who had drafted the deal he knew he had to go. But he also had to pick up his sister!

"Arjun buddy! Do me a favour yaar!"  -  Arnav

"What?"  -  Arjun

"Pick up my sister after her college and drop her home! Please!!!!!!! I will inform her that you will be coming!"  -  Arnav

"What?! No! Can't she go with her friends or by herself? Don't spoil her man!"  -  Arjun

"No buddy! I always pick her up! And besides her friends live in the opposite direction! Please yaar! She is a child! I can't let her go to home by herself!"  -  Arnav

Arjun stared at his friend for some time. There was no speck of doubt remaining that Arnav spoiled Arohi! Arjun hesitated for some time and then nodded his head in approval! Arnav hugged his best friend and called his sister to inform her of the change.

Arohi was eating her pasta when her bhai called to inform her that he won't be coming to get her but his friend Arjun will be coming. She also didn't know Arjun much apart from the fact that he was their business partner's son and her bhai's best friend! She sighed! She didn't like being picked up by anyone other than her bhai! But her bhai had ordered her to go with him! She hated it!

Arohi had been waiting for Arjun for half an hour. He hadn't arrived! She was getting bored so she moved to an ice cream vendor's place and bought her three cones of her favourite flavors chocolate, mint and strawberry! She was licking from all of them at once and was chatting to the vendor when Arjun arrived in Arnav's car. The car was the cue for Arohi to identify Arjun though Arjun had seen her photos before. Arjun watched with interest the spectacle in front of him. Arohi on seeing the car said good bye to the vendor.

"Good Bye Bhaiyya! See you soon! And thanks for the ice cream!"

Arjun watched as Arohi climbed into the car and waved bye to the vendor!

"I am sorry I was late! The traffic was heavy!"  -  Arjun tried to be a gentleman.

"No problem! I had company!"  -  Arohi

"You know him?"  -  Arjun asked pointing his eyes towards the young vendor.

"No! We just met! He is a nice guy!"  -  Arohi

"You just met him and already made opinion about him! You are a piece of work!"  -  Arjun commented.

Arohi didn't like Arjun's attitude but didn't said anything. After all he was bhai's friend! But she made a mental note to avoid him whenever possible! But only if that could be possible!

Edited by mysticlover - 23 December 2011 at 9:24pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

RESHMA_89shruti_raiAaarzukhadija-kmh-anzaeram-piamistMsFuzzybear69DarkDoveMsSweetheart96sreya19royartaAnupa28pinky.paddaarjuhi_sveds_6791.vrshn.aparna4karanikamIsHeZ.xbrainychild92punam2712Arjuhisis

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

YAY ME FINALLY FIRST AT COMMENTING!!!!!Heart
LUV U SOO MUCH!!!!!Heart

Okay I loved this update!!!

Hmm she has a brother who spoils her no matter what!

Arjun and aro's brother are best friends!!!!!!

Arjun came and picked up aro

lol she was having a nice chat with the young vendor!!!!

Let's see whether arohi can avoid arjun no matter what!

Nice update!!

xxhaffie

Edited by DoroPavone - 23 December 2011 at 4:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhmysticlover

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 23 December 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DoroPavone

YAY ME FINALLY FIRST AT COMMENTING!!!!!Heart
LUV U SOO MUCH!!!!!Heart

Okay I loved this update!!!

Hmm she has a brother who spoils her no matter what!

Arjun and aro's brother are best friends!!!!!!

Arjun came and picked up aro

lol she was having a nice chat with the young vendor!!!!

Let's see whether arohi can avoid arjun no matter what!

Nice update!!

xxhaffie

yeah you are first!

congo!!Smile

arohi can never avoid arjun dear! i wnt let that happen!

and i luv ur new os! itz hilarious! splendid!Clap

edward and arjun! my god! poor varsh and madhu!LOL

Edited by mysticlover - 23 December 2011 at 4:26am

DarkDove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top