Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Immature Love - UPD P41 JAN 10 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 46

arjuhi_kmh

Goldie

arjuhi_kmh

Posted: 10 December 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
congratz archi on ure new ff and um duhhh i want u to contine...im not that good at names lol but now since to stubborn to bloom has ended please update this one! eagerly waiting for an update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticlover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Immature Love - UPD P41 JAN 10 (Page 5)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
sorry guys i hadn't updated for a long time!

i was so busy these days! i leave home at 8:45 and return back only at 6:00! i know it may not sound so late but then i would be so tired so i never had the energy to write an ff! so sorry!

but everything will change from 15th i wish! so if everything goes as i wish you guys will get an update just after 15th!

but you guys should tell me which one do you want? - this new ff, or my anger, or a new os or ss, or an os based on june(a character of my 1st ff as per samu's wish) or the continuation of my os MY ONE DAY RETURN but for this i will need the help of mahi!

so please tell me!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhMsFuzzybear69DarkDovearjuhi_kmhsadffilazybluesveds_6791punam2712Arjuhisis

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Awww its Okay Achu... we'll wait till 15th...
You can update whatever you want... i love all of them equally...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticloversadffi

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

no prblm honey . . .realy its imposble to write a single word in such busy schedule ,

i want updt of dis ff . .m damn excitd 4 it

i'll pm u , whtever i pland 4 dt os , whn i cm oneline by laptop.

t.c
Mahi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDovemysticloversadffilazyblues

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Hearthey i must say i like all you stories!!Heart
But, if we can choose, i agree with AAKMH2 and want an update from this new FF!!!!!!!!!!
XD

mysticloversadffi

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
k guys u will get this one!

nd tnx mahi!

sadffiArjuhisis

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 13 December 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
thnk achu :D :D

though i would have my anger, this is fine too :D

mysticloversadffi

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged

Hi guys! This is the first update of this new ff! This is very short but please enjoy! Hit the like button and leave your precious comments! A special thanks to 'brains' for suggesting the title!Smile 

Please ignore mistakes!

Chapter 1

Shefali was watching her bestie scooping big junks of ice cream into her mouth! This was the third time in 1 month! 

"Arohi stop eating this ice cream! It's your 4th pack!" - Shefali

"But why me Shefu? It's the third time in 1 month! Why aren't any of them 'him'?" - Arohi

"Aru stop being a despo! Your prince charming will come! Please don't act like a kid!" - Shefali

"Oye! You can say that! You have a bf who loves u! In fact every other friend of ours has but not just me!" - Arohi

"So what do you want? To meet your prince and marry him?" - Shefali

"Who said anything about marriage? I don't want to marry! I just want a bf who cares for me! Marriage is several miles away!" - Arohi

"So you need a bf because every one of us has one? What kind of a need is that? Are you crazy?" - Shefali

"No I am not crazy! I just want to be like everyone else! And what is the problem if I have a bf?" - Arohi

"You know you are impossible! I mean you are brilliant in everything else but when in it comes to this you are so immature!" - Shefali

"Shefu don't be so harsh! I just had a break up!" - Arohi

"Really? You are sad? You broke up with that guy! I should be pacifying him! Poor guy! What was his name? Yes Ajay!" - Shefali

"Poor guy! You feel sorry for him but not for me! So cruel!" - Arohi

"Yes I feel bad for him because he was so into you and you broke up with him! And what was the reason this time?" -Shefali

"My reason for breaking up is always sensible!" - Arohi

"Really! Last time you broke up with the guy because he was unable to keep you concentrated in an eye lock? I mean what kind of a stupid reason is that?" - Shefali

"It is not stupid! You don't see movies? The hero is always able to keep the heroine in an eye lock! And that's when I knew he wasn't the one!" - Arohi

"So what was the reason this time?" - Shefali

"It was really a sensible reason! You know yesterday he got injured and he told me he was in pain! But I wasn't feeling any pain or sadness! I mean I was sorry for him but I didn't feel anything like the heroines feel in movies when the hero is hurt! So I broke up with him!" - Arohi

"WHAT! You are impossible Arohi Ahluwalia! Super impossible! Oh god why was I expecting some sensible reason from you? I still can't understand why any of those guys aren't mad at you? I mean they would still say that you are the sweetest girl ever! If it was any other girl they would have really tainted her reputation! I think they all are still in love with you!" - Shefali

"What? No! They are now just my good friends! Ajay told me he will always be my good friend and I can always count him on! They are all sweet! They understood me when I said my reason for breaking up! You are worrying just without any reason!" - Arohi

"Believe me arohi they all still love you! They are expecting you to return to them! Poor guys! You have dated so many times and you are acting like a despo! You want something special but it can't be serious! What do you really want?" - Shefali

"I don't know! I mean I want a bf but after that I don't know! But you know one day a hand reader told me I will find true love 5 times!" - Arohi

"I don't think he said 5! I think he said 500! Because you most probably had dated 100 guys!" - Shefali

"That's rude Shefu! You are my bestie!" - Arohi

"I am your bestie that's why I am trying my best so that you don't get hurt! Trust me Arohi when the real thing will come you will be so in problem! So please be careful! Please don't start dating or dreaming about a guy you just met! Please! You are only 18 you have your entire life ahead!" -Shefali

"I will try!" - Arohi

This time Shefali nodded but didn't say anything back. She knew Arohi's try was good as nothing! She would fall for the next guy possible and then this break up scene would happen again! Shefali just wished Arohi's prince charming came very soon so that she could be without worry! Arohi was a sweet and innocent girl her only problem being this! It was immaturity rather than a problem which in turn was a problem!

Edited by mysticlover - 15 December 2011 at 1:30am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

VATSALA2991shruti_raikhadija-kmh-anzaeram-piamistMsFuzzybear69Fantasy-Kmharjuhi_kmhAnupa28KaranKundra4EvaDarkDoveartaMsSweetheart96Rimpi_kmhpinky.paddaarjuhi_scooljaya11.vrshn.sadffi--Anjali--veds_6791Arjuhisisbrainychild92

Post Reply New Post

Go to top