Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
finally is ka number aya...i started reading this today...so sorry for commenting itnaaa late...

part 1:

it made me laugh...seriously arohi is very immature and shefali is mature...ye tu ulta hogaya...arohi's reasons for breakup...seriously they were so childish reflecting her immature state...but no doubt it was cute...it was a good start...

part 2:

shefali and aman are so sweet and caring friends...repect...

arnav a loving and caring brother...how badly he has spoiled his sister but..he is a brother afterall...chalta hai

thats great arjun and arnav are best friends...arjun mature arohi immature..kia combination hai..

finally arjuhi meet...lets see kese hamara mature hero hamari immature heroine ko handle karta hai...
and yes arohi can never ever ignore arjun...

part 3:

it was fantastic..the love story is abt to begin...wow achu...robber ki bhi kia timings thi..jeo robber..bhai arjun  trust k laiq hai tabhi tu sab karte hain us pe trust aur ab tu arohi bhi kare gi...arjun reached on time and saved innocent arohi..how sweet and how heroic of him...

part 4:

aww it was such a sweet update..u portrayed u explained arohi's innocency so beautifully..wow...and i loved arjun's caring and protective side..he cared for her..and that pic of arjun holding arohi...that part was so beautifull...and now he is falling for her...oh god 4 chapters and i m in love with the story..especially this chapter ...it was written so beautifully..

part 5:

aw such a cute uodate...arohi sleeping beauty...sone ka bht shoq hai ise..and arjun's curiousity to knw whom she was talking to..aw jealous he was...his falling in love is going at a right pace and i am so in love with his falling in love process..arohi no doubt is very childish and now she is making our mature hero childish too..and this thing is really very cute..and that part of arnav arjun convo too was very good..i liked the way arjun felt he is only hers now...yes definitely he is only hers..

part 6:

shefali and arohi...really they share very sweet and loving bond...arohi's boyfriends just shefali's substitution..aw what a sweet way of living her friendship...yeah she definitely is immature but not that immature that she cannot understand the feelings of her friends and the negative thoughts of the people like sid😑..very good arohi..she kicked him...and that kick was tAught to him by our super hero...kia baat hai..parhai ka sahi mauqe pe istemal kia..good arohiπŸ˜‰..arjun's anger...lovely it was...arjun's protectiveness for arohi...arohi's trust on him..the warmth she felt hugging him...how they both enjoyed each others presence feeling calmness and contentment...it was all described very beautifully... and then the last part..both have photos of each other in their rooms...great..ye tu bachpan ka pyar hai bhaiπŸ˜‰..the last part was awesome..seriously awesome..

chapter 7:

a cute update ..a complete update...the bond of arjun and arnav ..awesome..arnav's family and their love for aRJUN awesome..arnav arohi bonding lovely..arnav not only thinking as a brother but as a friend too great..a true friend and a nice person he is...he cares for arjun and thought for him to establish his empire..a true friend can think this and he did..arjun's reply to arnav..mature and sensible..selfless relpy..and now i am dying to see how this immature arohi will make her journey to a mature one and will realise her feelings for arjun as love..

chapter 8:

i loved arohi's possessiveness..her blurting out her anger...wah..kia baat hai,..arohi shuruwat tu ho gayi hai bas ehsas hona baqi hai and i am sure she will realise this in the coming wedding..

hehe.. Actually, it was not surprising that Arjun fell for Arohi. They were made for each other. Idiots!...hehe..yeah very true...πŸ˜‰

so our arohi has made our arjun a childish boy..how cutely he was fighting with arohi over the gifts..sangat ka asar hai..πŸ˜‰

arjun and arnav's friendship..its simply beautiful..their relationship..their frndship and brotherhood..well i can understand this because i too have the same relation with my best friend..but the difference is that she is not my childhood friend..we are together since the last 8 years but its always like we know each other before then also...and in arnav's and arjun's relation i can see the reflection of mine relation with my friend...😊

and the last part arjun kissed arohi on her cheeks...😳...it was cute...😳..

so here i am done with all the parts..it was wonderful mindblowing..and very well written...and now i am waiting impatiently for the rest of the chapters...plz update the next one soon...itna intezar mat karwana...

and yes achu i seriously haa great time reading these 8 parts..thankyou so much for the wonderful story..waiting impatiently..and now u have to hurry up..ok😊
zoya_naziya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
All the very best for your exams and project and admissions:)
Rimpi_kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

When will u update next part?
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
missing it sooo much

😭
SalluTheUllu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago