India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Rishi Problem

Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

whats the problem with rishi, where were his fatherely feeling for roshan when mehek came to him crying & begging ke is bache ko apna lo, mein tumhare bache ki maa banne wali hoon, he refused to be the father of the kid & mauli too supported him & he proved mehek wrong in front of all that he's not the father of his kid & all, & when varun came forward to gave the kid his name & he did it, so y is he interfereing. & yeah varun loves roshan alot, didn't u all see him crying when roshan got sick recentely & no doc was available, they were on strike...i mean is this varun, sanjana or mehek's fault that he's in love with mehek now.

everything has it's time & now his time for showing love for mehek & the kid is over. what will he gain from separating varun & mehek.

y at all is he after the sinha sisters' life.

he's just like his father, giving births to illegal children & then showing his love toward them.

Edited by Khushalay - 22 March 2005 at 4:05pm

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
well he did show up after roshan was born with toys and gifts. but to torture mahek only. do u guys remember how mahek cried, and decided not to get marry to varun cuz of rishi. i guess all this happening cuz viewers want rishi that way. and being bad he has to do something. so first turn is mahek and varun.
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
hey khushaley u r right but whtever he had done 2 mahek waz a part of hiz plan coz he want reveng from kashish n rishi knowz tht  4 kashish her familly iz every thing n now he want mehak coz he truly luv her. mayb luvs mean 2 him (paana)
Khushalay Goldie
Khushalay
Khushalay

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:34am | IP Logged
if he loves her now truly then he should care for her not that he should creat more problems for her & torturing her...& he should also keep this in mind that his love is now married to someone else & my love now loves someone else so now i should respect my loe's love.
Arushi Senior Member
Arushi
Arushi

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Hi Khush

If all that foolishness are not shown that how will the story move on...

Rishi divorced sanjana but never bumps into her though living in the same house. But he ends up bumping into Mehek always.

All the sinha sisters get only Grewals & rahejas ? whwere are all the other boys....may be no takers...

The story started with 5 sisters close knot & kashish too close to her father ..but now....

Kahin to hoga concept for all of us is seeing sujal & kashish.......no trace of the title concept anymore...

bye bye

arushi

KinshukLuvsDina IF-Sizzlerz
KinshukLuvsDina
KinshukLuvsDina

Posted: 23 March 2005 at 7:59am | IP Logged

yeahh i agree wiv all ov u but viewerz like rishi dat way soo it ok, chillll Wink

he stilll has his own spice which attracts sum ppl Smile[da baddy kinda rishi]

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top