Missing Disha's Posts

samy74 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi

Everyone's updates and posts are great and ofcourse Lata is doing a great job by updating us..But we all are missing Disha and her speculations and predications for the future as she is great at it... I think in these days without Disha's posts i have realised how addictive they are and i have really missed them as you probably agree with me...

Oh well some questions to think about TD?

How soon will the 2 D's separate?

Will Disha declare her love for DK soon?

Will Dk and Parineeta have a fling even though DK loves Disha ( I think this is highly unlikely as Parineeta might try to seduce him)

Any more predications...

Samy😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkaddict thumbnail

Of course Parineeta will try to get her hands all over DK and his $$$$$$$, and may very well even manage to make it look like something is going on between them, but I honestly do not think DK would ever do anything with her. Afterall 1) He really does love Disha, so why would he do anything with anyone else while trying to build a relationship with her? 2) He knows Pari is a gold-digger, so he shouldn't be dumb enough to fall for any of her crap.

If they pull one of those, "I was drunk and thought she was you, Disha," kind of things, I will definately think the writers view both the characters and the audience as morons!!! If anyone is that drunk, the only thing they'd be doing is passing out! But then, that gives Pari an opportunity to pretend something happened when it didn't, and of course, Disha will believe it, esp. since DK had been with Sanya right in front of her! Hope the writers are a bit more creative, though- all this has been done countless times before.

-DKaddict

P.S. Then after Disha thinks DK slept with Pari, she will realize her feelings for him fully, and will hurt all the more, and hate him for it. She would then tell him, "I love you, but you don't know what love is! How could you do this?" Something like that. Then DK of course goes away speechless and drowns himself in a bottle again, wondering why and how everything has happened, and what can he do now to fix it? Gargi watches everything from behind pillars and doorways, and smiles and laughes like the evil lunatic she is... Pari just smirkes. Vedant hates DK even more, for doing the same thing to him again, and now also hurting Disha. 

Aaaaahhhhhhhh! Great men are often misunderstood!

Edited by dkaddict - 19 years ago
sanju thumbnail

i think parenetha will no longer be back of dk since he has given all his wealth to gargi mother of vedanth,so she might start showing lots of interest in vedanth and create more misunderstandings between dk and vedanth and at the same time she might try to brain wash vedanth against disha thus creating another set of new problems.

dkaddict thumbnail

Of course, Sanju, but we mustn't forget that it will most likely be Gargi who brings Pari back into the picture. Gargi wants to completely distroy DK, not just take everything he owns. She could probably convince Pari to do her bidding... promising her God-knows-what in return.

-DKaddict

Asian Princess thumbnail
yupp agree with u samy missing disha - hope she get better soon great - missing her detailed of analysis of dk must say lata doing a great jobs her updates are great 😃
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yup!! But nothing can go so bad because DK AND DISHA are meant to be toghter and noone can change dat
Nishani thumbnail
I ditto you, Becky (DKaddict)! 😉
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I don't think anything further will go on between DK and Pori, for one it destroyed DK relationship with his brother Vedant and two, he learned the hard way of the type of slut she really is, remember the statement she made about DK when Vedant confronted them.

So definetly nothing further will happen between this two unless Gargi puts her up to something, maybe she may get into bed with DK while hes asleep and Disha will think that they actually made out😡....................and cause another problem between these two lovebirds..............

memsaab thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanju

i think parenetha will no longer be back of dk since he has given all his wealth to gargi mother of vedanth,so she might start showing lots of interest in vedanth and create more misunderstandings between dk and vedanth and at the same time she might try to brain wash vedanth against disha thus creating another set of new problems.

I think now she will be after Gargi hihihihi
AALIYAH786 thumbnail

really funny memsaab, I'm laughing like a crazy girl😆

Memsaab wrote.............."I think now she will be after Gargi hihihihi"

WHAT IF SHE BECOMES A LESBIAN AND TRY TO SEDUCE GARGI😆😆😆 AND SWINDLE ALL DK'S MONEY😡 OUT OF HER