Will Saroj soften towards Kastur?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
After yesaterday's epi, Saroj seeing Mohan side with Kastur and look so distressed when he begged her to remove her hate... Where do you see their relationship going?!
Saroj was definitely taken aback to see Mohan openly stand up for
Kastur...more than that...even lift her...She probably thought that
since Mohan told her he doesn't love Kastur, it means he didn't
 even care for her one way or another...and felt justified in putting
Kastur down all the more. 

But...after seeing Mohan's reaction, for his sake at least, whom she really dotes on, am hoping Saroj will soften towards Kastur... This may take a while though.
She will accept her I think but not so soon
Definetly not anytime soon.They have made baabji positive so someone has to be grey.Until i think she feels Mohan is miserable without Kastur she will remain the same.
I guess she will but not soon
Nope she will dislike Kastur even more, she looked more gobsmacked and in disbelief that Mohan genuinely caring attitude towards Kastur.

I dont see Saroj softening until she sees her son going through an emotional stage in his life, bad time of somesort and the absence of his support, his wife, whose been there for him since they got engaged and up until these moments, she never asked or expected anything from him just be his support.  Saroj will one day accept Kastur becaue Mohan loves his wife and she should also be treated with respect but this is only when Mohan says or does something so his mum understands.

Edited by Jamila1 - 12 years ago
she will...but it will take some time...