India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

this may happen next

wispher of love Newbie
wispher of love
wispher of love

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

I think this may happen next. Jassi wants to fight for her family she comes back, she listens billu hating her and stays out of her house broken, but not letting go, there when arman comes to know that billu was insulted or whatever the case he goes to jassis house ther billu amrit and beby hated him and says to get out, there billu says that he hates him and the betrying jassi he will never see her sgain, there arman will be shocked his love will take the situation in hands and he will say that it was him hwo told jassi to this and it was not her fault but they wont listen and kick him out there jassi will listen every thing and go to arman, he will tell her that he belived she will come back no matter what any one said he belived that she can never do that to him, and its his fault and he will solve it, he knows it's a trap, jassi will agree and toghther they will investigate, and solve while working together in any sense jassi will realize armans true love, and as she said she always loved him, and she is good at heart she will come back to him.

None of this is true its just my thnking to don't get hopes up. OuchIts just wishful thinkng for my arman. Lets just hope if this does not happen , plz jassi may not change her mind about arman being innocent, thank god she dint blame him, lets hope at leat she does not blame arman.

wispher of love Newbie
wispher of love
wispher of love

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

plz guys if u have any idea whats gona happen next tell. but i think this is the reason they deviated from blf trak, we were being very prdidctive , every one knew whats gona happen nxt, they want to surprise us, they want to show that they r masters and we can go round and round. they may not change the end that is arman and jassi together but they may take it other way. to confuse us.

Jyoti_2006 IF-Dazzler
Jyoti_2006
Jyoti_2006

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wispher of love

we were being very prdidctive , every one knew whats gona happen nxt, they want to surprise us, they want to show that they r masters and we can go round and round. they may not change the end that is arman and jassi together but they may take it other way. to confuse us.

I hope what you said is true..

ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar! I'll be more than glad if the story takes this turn and unites the two idiot lovebirds (pyar se idiot bola hai), sends back to UK two confused oldbirds, kicks out from GM two evil-bloodbirds, mutes one loudbird, and gives fisheye candy to a crybird (know what I mean?) !!  LOL

tisha_bhatia Senior Member
tisha_bhatia
tisha_bhatia

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wispher of love

plz guys if u have any idea whats gona happen next tell. but i think this is the reason they deviated from blf trak, we were being very prdidctive , every one knew whats gona happen nxt, they want to surprise us, they want to show that they r masters and we can go round and round. they may not change the end that is arman and jassi together but they may take it other way. to confuse us.

I think you are right. If we need the same BLF track..might as well watch BLF - right. Some spice is good :)
ummm Senior Member
ummm
ummm

Posted: 22 March 2005 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ummm

Tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar! I'll be more than glad if the story takes this turn and unites the two idiot lovebirds (pyar se idiot bola hai), sends back to UK two confused oldbirds, kicks out from GM two evil-bloodbirds, mutes one loudbird, and gives fisheye candy to a crybird (know what I mean?) !!  LOL

For those who didn't follow what I was talking about ... I got a couple of PMs on this.... the edited message is below:

Tumhare munh mein ghee shakkar! I'll be more than glad if the story takes this turn and unites the two idiot lovebirds Armaan and Jassi(pyar se idiot bola hai), sends back to UK two confused oldbirds Puru and Ila, kicks out from GM two evil-bloodbirds Aryan and Mallika, mutes one loudbird Billu, and gives fisheye (Meenakshi) candy to a crybird Purab(know what I mean?) !!  LOL

Edited by ummm - 22 March 2005 at 7:32pm
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top