Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

wanna ask and share!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
thanks dear for the great info ... sandy . the accounts info which u have given us i have visited there and tried to send frnd request but i can because of many user request...this post is not doesn't have any intention to hurt any fans feelings nor comparison and nothing violent and abusive langugae

after seeing this i just want to share something with u and all my forums frnds..
from past few months i have noticed something on fb...  i have added Vivian Dsena even karan tacker and vahibiz.. sukriti kandpal also.. friends thees people promote their shows through FB.. they reply their fans whenever they get time.. may be that's why their show is rocking ... and in fact response is also good in their forums...

i wanna know that can anyone please tell did our stars promote their shows... see saathiya is also rocking but at least they should be in touch with their fans if they are not.. i have searched about this but I didn't found anything regarding promotion of show on Fb.. i mean yeah we do have official page ratings and others group

Saathiya  { only 8,339 PEOPLE LIKE this official page}
saathiya lovers {246 people like}
gopi ahem fan page {4428 people like}
rashi- jigar {2385 people like}
one more fan page 
saathiya *urkilashi* {348 people like }

links which sandy send us according to that:
mohammad nazim- 425 friends {i know may be he is using for his personal stuff but just wanna say that my intention is not to involve or comment on their personal lives.. i am just telling what i have absorbed, may be he is not adding his fans because when i send frnd req it says this user has already too many frnd request }

vishal singh: i dont know about him because i cant see his frnd list

firoza khan: 1404 friends

giaa manek : 130 friends {its so shocking}

rucha i am not sure about the real profile infact i checked on twitter i didnt got relveant info...

what i have found in these that our stars never try to respond them...may be i m wrong but i haven't seen them friends???????????????? where as other shows are doing so great to promote their shows and stars are also involved in these promotion...Its not about Facebook but in forums also... there is something missing that u have to tell me friends????????

one more important thing

stars should officially declare their accounts that there accounts re not fake..what i have absorbed what i have seen and noticed... 

thanks and i believe that you will write your views what you think about this...i hope i didn't hurt anyone and break the rules of forums...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sandhyanand17rsshreesandyuk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "wanna ask and share!!!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sandyuk

IF-Dazzler

sandyuk

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
From what I have seen Vishal does communicate with fans on facebook, mainly through his facebook page (this can be found on his facebook account). The facebook page has been confirmed as being official) see the info section of the page.

The others I think use facebook for personal use.

Rucha's twitter is her real one. I think this because we know that Vishal's twitter is the real one. A few weeks ago he tweeted Rucha. And so it is clear that this must be Rucha's real account. She has only started to use her twitter account.

Hi tweet:
Vishal_singh786vishal singh
@
@peppyRUCH ..oyeee ss up ?

I don't think all stars uses facebook and twitter. For example Barun Sobti from IPKKND has always stressed he is not on any social network sites (This may have changed - not sure) but his show is doing really well.

Edited by sandyuk - 02 December 2011 at 4:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_u_Sarun

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

From what I have seen Vishal does communicate with fans on facebook, mainly through his facebook page (this can be found on his facebook account). The facebook page has been confirmed as being official) see the info section of the page.

The others I think use facebook for personal use.

Rucha's twitter is her real one. I think this because we know that Vishal's twitter is the real one. A few weeks ago he tweeted Rucha. And so it is clear that this must be Rucha's real account. She has only started to use her twitter account.

Hi tweet:
Vishal_singh786vishal singh
@
@peppyRUCH ..oyeee ss up ?

I don't think all stars uses facebook and twitter. For example Barun Sobti from IPKKND has always stressed he is not on any social network sites (This may have changed - not sure) but his show is doing really well.

yes i knw that bi here i m asking about our favorite stars...
i mean do u think they should promote it or not?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.