|| Forum Decoration Contest||Last3Days&FinalList - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Murphy369-

that sounds good..actually perfect..I'll try with the slide show, and ask a few VM makers as well..I am sure Amz has holidays after 9, she can help us out. 
And the poem, shall I post it in the combo if green and silver and provide the link in the first page?
OKay green and silver both, but post it on the first page itself...as a little introduction thing...but don't post it now, post it once we've gotten everything...for now lets just res some posts for ourselves...and if you've got some posts in other pages, delete their contents and put res there too lol so like on page 3, then 5, then 7, etc.
how many res posts should we do for now?Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago

All Your Queries Here

Thanks AanchalπŸ˜ƒ

Check out page 2 Raina
You can help this thread by making graphics (animated/ non-animated) , blinkies, poems, a piece of writing! (on the theme)😳

You can try out with the writing on Christmas / New Year or you can provide the makers the pics on the theme and as well make something for us!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by -Garima-

I'm interested. Just let us know what we have to do! (:

hey Garima, since I dunno which area you specialize in, lemme know about that, graphics, poems, Christmas blinkies maybe??πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by AquaBluez17

wut do we hav 2 do?

On the Christmas theme, we have to make graphics, blinkies, write poems, a piece of writing?
I will be glad if you help!πŸ˜ƒ

I know that Jenny..πŸ˜‰
Please, it's pretty request if you make animated /non-animated gifs on Christmas or New Year, or blinkies to make this thread attractive?
It's all to make our beloved section win you know!

hello Preeti
Since many of us don't know that, you can help us with the writing part, the main concept of Christmas or poems?😳

Thanks ya Dee...it's nice that people are showing some interest, we obviously don't want to loose, do we!😎
Please do that and send it in this thread, I am still confused with that part, but I can always assemble all the writing part in the a single reply and provide the link in the front page.

the last date to submit is December 21...so we need to do that by 18 to 19 so that, we are good to go, (in case avoiding the last minute touch upsπŸ˜†)

Originally posted by -Garima-

that sounds Awesome, so I can start with the writers part maybe, of course you will be creative, trust me on that, as I said to Dee, it would be better if you can give me that within 18 or 19, and even faster serves betterπŸ˜ƒ. You gave me an awesome idea, we can write Christmas related stories!! Thanks yaar!πŸ€—
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Suvi7884

yeh kya tha? Sanch brb

I comiled all the queries in one post and provided the link on the front page, and edited all the beginning page spots of mine into res post.
okay 
awesome idea darrr ling ... i will defo try to do something πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by mohini4u

awesome idea darrr ling ... i will defo try to do something πŸ˜ƒ

Mein toh sirk dekhne ke liye bol rahi thi, you can always rest now, till 2-3 weeks. Mere liye itna kaafi hain ki you watched it πŸ€—
Ohh okay! and I'm back...
We need more writers...
arrey maine tabhi dekha tha jab tumne PM mein link diya tha... 

I am thinking ki kya kiya jaye πŸ˜³
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Ohh okay! and I'm back...
We need more writers...

suniye...we have few, and the main post presses on gifs, we need help in that part more, and about games, any further ideas?