usa_girl0021 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Tonight, Jassi returns from Mauritius and overhears Billu shouting and throwing her things out of the house. What is the matter?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon-Thu, 9.30pm.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowmyaa thumbnail
oh no Jassi, now only doors open for her is Purab's... and once again Mr. Mehra maherban honge!

Arman's door is open, but she ofcourse, does not wanna go there...!!!
meghavi thumbnail
Thanks for the preview!!!!.....poor Jassi!!
rouble thumbnail

why r they butchering the story 😡

thanks for the preview!

Edited by rouble - 19 years ago
jprasad thumbnail
Originally posted by: usa_girl0021

Tonight, Jassi returns from Mauritius and overhears Billu shouting and throwing her things out of the house. What is the matter?

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon-Thu, 9.30pm.

I'll tell you what is the matter....Jassi is pregnant!  Yes, all that hugging got Jassi pregnant...who made Jassi pregnant...Ekta Kapoor made her pregnant...yes, Ekta...Ekta has invaded JJKN like the plague...Purab was a virus...but Ekta is worse than Purab...she is the pull your hair out plague. 🤢
rose85 thumbnail

yippee yeah...she is back 😃😃 finally something good came out of all this.. mess .... btw i have no idea whatz goona happen now.. she cant go to purab's place as u see he will be still in mautrius.. (i guess so..)

jassi has already given a GM fake balance sheet shock to her family .. and their will be one more after thy will see jassi wid a makeover.. dont know whatz goona happen .....

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

I'll tell you what is the matter....Jassi is pregnant!  Yes, all that hugging got Jassi pregnant...who made Jassi pregnant...Ekta Kapoor made her pregnant...yes, Ekta...Ekta has invaded JJKN like the plague...Purab was a virus...but Ekta is worse than Purab...she is the pull your hair out plague. 🤢

totally agree...

Emaa thumbnail
noooooooo
man mai kitni acchi tarah se so rahi thi..why the heck did i wake up to read updates...ab ye sab par par ke na...
muje chakkar aane lage hai..and no i am not pregnent jprasad
guys help me na...can someone tell me what happens in blf at this time
ides thumbnail
Originally posted by: usa_girl0021

He is trying to make space for Jassi's new clothes........
sweetgal thumbnail
😭Tonight, Jassi returns from Mauritius and overhears Billu shouting and throwing her things out of the house. What is the matter?

awwwwwwwww thatss reallyy bad but atleast jassi i backkkkkk !