Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

@Mo710 that's y i have said dear...it will be fun to watch that girl approaching K and P getting jealous which we have'nt seen once...P jealous of any girl has been shown by thr cv's for da first time...and that's what audience demands...they want sumthing new periodically...now kriya scenes are sumtimes repeated...and their is nithing new in that...may be when P confrontation against K due to that girk can give us some nice moments between them ...which may come out something new.

Agree with ur points! P being jealous & possessive is something we havent seen so seeing her like that will be interesting but oh so fun!πŸ˜†
ashGC_arja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Veena.S

oh! First Cool Babs... I think CVs r experimenting... yes tats wat my doubt, itz not krish's nature actually... For the first time i saw tis angle in krish, wats stoping him 2 ask her straightly tat y she is bhaving like tis n troubling his business even... Yes Krish is not aware of her intentions..., but it doesn't mean to escape frm her stares know, he can deal it in his ways as alwayz... Even Krish didn't change tis much like a shy guy n like gandhi giri then y suddenly like tis...? I felt a bit odd... n abt Pratz, really can't guess wat will be her reaction wen she get to know the truth n even how will Krish react...??...

hey Veena, Babitha relax guys... Krishna is very normal... as a owner of a restaurant we cant expect him talk harshly to a customer in front of other customers and that too a girl... so might be Krish is jus controlling himself... when he comes to know that she loves him.. he ll at first be reluctant to tell Prats as no hubby has the guts enough to go tell his wife that another girl is crazy about him... no that cannot happen..
if Krish hides then prats ll be hurt but dont think he ll hide... Prats ll have a severe shock knowing this...
All these are my views... M too confused.. lets wait n watchπŸ˜•
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veena i agree with u. the reaction and action of krishna was little confusing. ya probably he changed from the old krishna in the 4,5 years. more over now he is th owner but still i also felt little awkward. this new girl is pshycho. what else to say. the cv's r not giving full information. something is fishy. she will create misunderstanding between kriya that is for sure. i want to see how krishna will find out the truth that man the girl is waiting is him. what will be his reaction and then prats reaction. i wants prats to stand up for herself even that meera is a pagal or pshycho. i want prats to teach her a lesson. these cv;s r too much. i want to see the expressive love of prats towards krishna. i know she loves krishna a lot but her love is matured and she always controls it. but i want her to show it off as most of us wants.let us see what the cv's have in mind.
pearlali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

πŸ˜• πŸ˜•... Frnz wats going on, itz very confusing... Y krish is bhaving like tis, i mean like a shy guy n escaping frm Meera's site n feelin incomfortable... I never saw tis angle in krish, he alwayz handles the things straight fwd n bold, n if necessary rude also... Then y suddenly like tis, even he is finding Meera's acts r odd., y he is not dealing straightly in his way... πŸ˜•... n Kriya scene, am feeling very bad 4 pratz, she is not aware tat she is reading the shayaries by another woman on her hubby... Wat would be the Pratz reaction, wen truth comes out... Poor pratz... ... OMG tat pic in M's room n her closeness with tat pic... ... n tis Meera looks soo... Sharp, again confusion... Whether she knows Krish is married r not...πŸ˜•... If she knows, then itz juz attraction n crazyness, not Love... If she doesn't know then wat... In both cases her crazyness is some wat dangerous..., don't know wat it leads, How Kriya gonna handle tis... πŸ˜•...

K i behaving perfectly since his dabha P has tuaght him how to behave with customers no matter what then she is a customer and on top of it a girl so his behaviour is perfect no nuisance and confused and he doesnt yet know she is waiting on him so he can be straight forward he still think she is waiting for somebody else and so does P yeah what happens when they both find out is the ques?😊
sudharao100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It looks like meera has an obsession for  Krishna.  it is not love.  It is just crazy.  We have to see how Pratz and Krishna ar going to handle this.  Does this create a misunderstanding?  Is Pratz going to deal with this Meera's obsession and find a way to solve it? 

aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearlali

K i behaving perfectly since his dabha P has tuaght him how to behave with customers no matter what then she is a customer and on top of it a girl so his behaviour is perfect no nuisance and confused and he doesnt yet know she is waiting on him so he can be straight forward he still think she is waiting for somebody else and so does P yeah what happens when they both find out is the ques?😊

And in tonite's epi pratz told K to be polite to her ...to give back the bangle...and even compared M to his earlier days when he was after her...so K will be polite to her..nicely return her the bangle..which will give M idea that K too likes her ...and later if she gets to know that K is married...thats when she'll become dangerous and might try to harm P ...she'll see Pratz as the hurdle betwn K & HER 😑😑.Jst my pov.
😑