damsel111 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
i hope i reallly really hope im wrong
if this cumz true im gonna quit watching kumkum seriously man i can bare this

sum1 who knows hussain personally has told a brief update actually wht v will being watching in the upcumin episodes chances r that this will be true cuz his old newses were ture enough... i wanna share it with u all

On holi day Rahul (Sumits cousin ) and a couple of his friends are going to rape Abha... I cant
disclose more but I can say that all those who have watched Damini
movie (Meenakshi rishi starrer), Kumkum is going to follow Damini
track and Sumit is going to marry Abha....(no yaar the first story is ok but y does sumit has to marry abha nahiiii mann!!!) From now on there are only
crying episodes. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

i hope this doesnt cum true
wht the heckk

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

damsel111 thumbnail
n hey guyz whts that damini track has ne1 watched that movie meenakshi plz tell me..??
Jem4Himesh thumbnail

hey damsel

i've seen the movie damini....its exactly like what u said!!!

i hope this doesn't happen either yaar ๐Ÿ˜ญ

zara29 thumbnail

I also hope so jem1299!!

if it does happen then how can we watch sumeet with some1 else other than kk๐Ÿ˜•

I was also expecting that somthing like that is going to happen[sumeet's 2nd marriage] as the writer of kk is damn kasutii's writer so 2nd marriage is definitely be there but i hope sumeet will soon get rid of that old abha if he merrys with her.๐Ÿ˜Šas divorce is also common in kasutii's story!๐Ÿ˜‰

*Meg_d* thumbnail
This is shocking news and I know u lot are gona kill me for this but i think its a great twist in the story๐Ÿ˜ƒ All i dont think Abha and Sumit will suit eachother๐Ÿคข I dont lyk kumkum and sumit being seperate lets see what happens btw if Rahul Rapes Abha then i think it should be Rahul who marries her not Sumit!๐Ÿ˜•
damsel111 thumbnail
haha exactly megha but uc its indian television nething or everything is possible ๐Ÿ˜†
y m i laughing its not funny shutup damsel ๐Ÿ˜ณ kumkum is dying n sumit will be marring again ๐Ÿ˜ญ