Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

|*|~Happy Birthday Nancy < Nancy1996~|*| (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Happy B-day PartyHope u had a gr8 day nd wish all ur wishes cum truWinkSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|*|~Happy Birthday Nancy < Nancy1996~|*| (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nancy1996

IF-Dazzler

nancy1996

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Oh My God! You guys are simply awesome! Thank you thank you thank you! A MILLION THANK YOUs!

Nidhi: Thank you for the Sinal's couple pic... LOVED IT!!!
Neeme:- Flowers and that too red roses, reminded me of Kunal and Siddhi's rose scene... LOL
Sahasra:- Chocolates... and pink white decorated cake... My absolute favorite... Thank you! (BTW Kunal looks good in both these colors (pink & white))
Angel001:- Thank you Thank you Thank you thank you!
JatinFan:- Planning to celebrate my bday by seeing Sinal scenes now! Wink
Pooja:- Thank you so much!
Rani:- Wishes written in red color, doesn't Kunal look awesome in red Embarrassed
Muskaan:- Thank you.. I really want to hit the cvs with a broom, think my wish will be granted?Smile

Once again thank you so much all of you! Let's hope the ME tom has good Sinal moments (and of course I will be online.. no office Yayy)!

p.s. My post in colors that Kunal looks good in LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-neeme

Yaminibandi

Yaminibandi

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANCY...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nancy1996

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.