* Let's try First Time To Work As A Team "

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Guys i love this forum...this forum means a lot...i remember this was the most awaited forum...but the now,  the most awaited one is at 5th position on if...which somewhere hurts me...i know ranks don't matter and all but still...i want it to top...i know we don't care about trps because the show is good..has lots of scope...but still i want our show to top all the trp charts...i want it to be the slot leader ...want it to beat balika vadhu at the 8 pm slot...
And we seriously need to work hard for that...guys i wanted d to make u all aware that there is a 1+ button on every post we make...right in the corner...so please guys start clicking that...may be that will help us...and please guys make more and more creations...i mean our forum members are so many but still creation gallery is not that busy...and i wonder where are all the ratians gone...

Chalo leaving that...we have got our very first chance to do something as a team...as HD forum team...The contest is being organized to decorate a thread on forum related to Christmas but we cannot use any hd related stuff in it...  .Guys winning is not at all important...i know our forum is not a month old right now...but still it is a chance to work as a team for us...to do something as a team...so guys lets make a team here...atleast 50 members should be there in our team...if we are willing for a successful thread...even the new creators are more than welcome...we should just try it...what say ?????...
this post cannot be effort of one member but of many...united we stand , divided we fall...

so let's check our team work guys...now who will design the main thread...and all stuff we will decide soon and all the discussion will be on this thread only...so what say guys ...are we ready for it ?????.

read this post if its a yes from your side...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2054156

hoping for a positive response...
Edited by Surbhi123 - 12 years ago
ok as just two persons are interested ...than this plan cannot work...so let's discard the plan...😊
I can help since I have experience in all this. But we need people to help out.