Posted: 12 years ago
There are parenting manuals, as well as websites on how to deal with teenagers. If things really aren't working out, then consult a psychologist or a school counsellor. :D Or maybe if you have a younger teenage sister or someone whom you are close to as a friend, then you can talk to them!
See, there are many resources available for parents. They just don't use them!
Righto 😆... Sometimes they really can't seem to come out of their age-old sanskaar and all and dont let us enjoy the way we want.. Society is changing a lot.. Previously going out once in 6 months was fine, now going out at least once a month is perfectly normal ! Mostly parents keep comparing our upbringings with theirs and say how liberate they are compared to THEIR parents.. But that is not some 'ehsaan' or 'favor' to us.. Time has changed, so it HAS to be changed ! Big deal..

Agree with the thought.. They too should have a parents school.. On a second thought, It wud be fun to see my parents going to school again 😈🤣
^^Once a month? I go out like every second weekend, if not every single one...LOL!
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Okie..i thought dat u made dis topic after watching yesterday's Epi..😆bt ur Topic is in General..!!!</font>
<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">Yes dere should be an institute 4 parents too..😳coz some parenst r also immature like their children..😆</font>

i agree
I know, or kids should come with a manual just like cars. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Suvi7884

^^Once a month? I go out like every second weekend, if not every single one...LOL!

That is to say the least 😆😆 I go out twice a week 🤣 Cuz no home food here 😭