mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
While watching this show, just thought, there should be an institute for parents too, where they are taught as per different time period, how to understand & handle different situations. Poor parents have to learn from their own parents, uncle aunts, seeing others, how to behave, what to talk with their kids. There should be some std set of rules for parents too, stopping them from over reacting, not understanding their kids, which wastes lot of time. Even parents are eqally ameture as far as bringing up their children is concerned.πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
R u talking abt Pinky G or Sweety G..???😲 OR Both da Mothers..???πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

This idea is in general, applicable to all the parentsπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

R u talking abt Pinky G or Sweety G..???😲 OR Both da Mothers..???πŸ˜†

Both mother G's needs it, the fathers are very sweet till now
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Okie.. i thought dat u made dis topic after watching yesterday's Epi..πŸ˜† bt ur Topic is in General..!!!
Yes dere should be an institute 4 parents too..😳 coz some parenst r also immature like their children..πŸ˜†
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I would like to share this, general, not related to show (I feel the show lacks reality as the kids are shown oversmart).

We (parents) have been invited to the institution on the first day of college of my son.  As part of the program, they had a counselor explaining the change in behavior of the children at that stage when they are entering a professional college and how parents should cope with them.  They explained so well how the children's mindset change and the responsibility of parents to be supportive of them.  It was very useful.  I had attended a similar school function at high school level too where the parents were exclusively given tips on handling adolescent children.
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

I would like to share this, general, not related to show (I feel the show lacks reality as the kids are shown oversmart).

We (parents) have been invited to the institution on the first day of college of my son.  As part of the program, they had a counselor explaining the change in behavior of the children at that stage when they are entering a professional college and how parents should cope with them.  They explained so well how the children's mindset change and the responsibility of parents to be supportive of them.  It was very useful.  I had attended a similar school function at high school level too where the parents were exclusively given tips on handling adolescent children.

That's great, thanks for sharing. This entire excersize at different stage will make things much better to understand & handle.😊
.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hmm...when they take advice from their parents...it makes the situation even worse...take for example how nanaji did that...it was good, but, you know, not enough to properly handle the situation

But what about teachers? who are going to be the teachers?
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Murphy369-

Hmm...when they take advice from their parents...it makes the situation even worse...take for example how nanaji did that...it was good, but, you know, not enough to properly handle the situation

But what about teachers? who are going to be the teachers?

Very tough Q.πŸ˜†
Experience is the biggest institution for both parents and children alike.😊Like when Pinky scolded Raavi when she told Pinky about the whole Abhishek issue,Raavi got upset..and later Pinky realized that she should have been friendly with her children and should be open to them.This open mindedness in Pinky made Raavi go to her and share Ginny's story.If after the whole Raavi incident,Pinky would still be scolding Raavi,she wouldn't have shared about Ginny right?

Hence its all experience which actually makes parents and kids realize how to live happily together.